HomeTask Announces $5,000 Discount for Veterans
HomeTask, a multi-brand service based franchisor, offers honorably discharged veterans a 33% discount on their initial franchise fee.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) January 31, 2014 - HomeTask, a multi-franchisor, announces a $5,000 franchise discount for Veterans to assist all Veterans to start their own business with HomeTask.
HomeTask, a multi-franchisor of brands and an online portal for services in private homes and businesses, announces a $5,000 franchise discount for Veterans who would like to become Franchise Partners and start their own business with HomeTask.
HomeTask offers the $5,000 discount on all of its concepts:
- Pet Butler, business providing poo-fessional pet waste cleanup and removal to individual yards, parks, and multi-family communities. Pet Butler was founded in 1988.
- Yellow Van Handyman, a home maintenance and commercial handyman business, which is celebrating its tenth anniversary.
- Freggies, an organic fruit and vegetable delivery business that provides quality, organic food at a reasonable price since 2003.
- Lawn Army, a lawn maintenance company and HomeTask latest franchise concept started in 2012.
HomeTask CEO and Founder Jerrod Sessler shares: “As a former US Navy Sailor, I personally know the inherent challenges that our military men and women face when transitioning into their post-service vocational life and I want to help them face those challenges with the wisdom of having walked through this process myself. I never had anyone to teach me how to start a business after I left military life, but I now see the financial and personal benefits of being a small business owner and am passionate about helping veterans succeed in the private sector.”
HomeTask is a multi-franchisor founded by CEO Jerrod Sessler, which oversees four concepts and 131 locations across the nation and in Canada. To learn more about this offer and HomeTask, please visit: https://www.hometask.com/veteran.aspx.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances