Roland Dickey attends Grand Openings of Two New Dickey's Barbecue Pit Locations in Tuscaloosa
Mr. Dickey Gives Away 50 free Cookbooks and Free Barbecue for a Year at Both Events
June 20, 2014 // Franchising.com // Tuscaloosa, AL - On Thursday, June 26 at 11:00 a.m. Alabama will get two new barbecue restaurants. To celebrate, the new Dickey's Barbecue Pit locations in both Northport and Tuscaloosa are hosting three-day grand opening celebrations. Roland Dickey, Sr. will be on-site in Tuscaloosa on Friday and Northport on Saturday giving away free cookbooks.
Raji Singh owns and operates the new Dickey's Barbecue Pit location in Tuscaloosa and Wesley Harbin owns and operates the Northport location. A fourth Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Alabama opens in Huntsville this July.
Tuscaloosa Event & Store Details
- Friday: radio station 98 TXT is onsite from noon to 2 p.m., $2 pulled pork barbecue sandwiches, Mr. Dickey will be signing and giving away 50 free cookbooks, one lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
- Saturday: all day merchandise giveaways.
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Tuscaloosa is located at 1800 McFarland Boulevard, Suite 524 and the phone number is 205.758.1133. Keep up with this newest location on Facebook.
Northport Event & Store Details
- Friday:all day merchandise giveaways.
- Saturday: radio station 98 TXT is onsite from noon to 2 p.m., $2 pulled pork barbecue sandwiches, Mr. Dickey will be signing and giving away 50 free cookbooks, one lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
- Dickeys Barbecue Pit in Northport is located at 13544 HWY 43 North and the phone number is 205.330.1147. Keep up with this location on Facebook.
About Dickey's Barbecue
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 73 years later, the Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked onsite in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 400 locations in 40 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Technomic named Dickey's “Fastest-growing restaurant in the country” and they were also named “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit Dickey's or for barbecue franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
Add to Request List