The Entrepreneur's Source Recognizes 17 Coaches at Annual Conference
National Alternative Career Coaching Company Celebrates Outstanding Leadership and 2013/2014 Achievements
November 04, 2014 // Franchising.com // SOUTHBURY, Conn. – North America's leading alternative career coaching franchise, The Entrepreneur's Source® has recognized 17 regional & area developers, franchisees and associates for outstanding performance and leadership at the company's 15th annual conference, which took place September 28 – October 2, 2014 at Fort Lauderdale's Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa.
The largest private Expo in North America, this exclusive industry gathering of business coaching professionals celebrated outstanding achievements in 2013/2014 and explored strategies that empower and stimulate small businesses and franchise growth.
"This past year has been incredible for The Entrepreneur's Source," said the company's founder, Terry Powell. "We've reached our 30th Anniversary with positive growth and a solid foundation for our next 30 years. All our success is due to the amazing group of regional & area developers, franchisees and associates in our system. Their tenacity is an inspiration to all and I couldn't thank them enough for their hard work and support in The Entrepreneur's Source brand."
Award recipients include:
- Marketing Trendsetter Award – Mark Larsen, The Entrepreneur's Source in Annapolis, Maryland
- Business Coaching Excellence Award – Steve Kilgore, The Entrepreneur's Source in Athens, Georgia
- T.E.A.M. Award – Dan Prendergast, The Entrepreneur's Source in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Your Business 2.0 Award – Pamela Price, The Entrepreneur's Source in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pay it Forward Award – Dave Buck, The Entrepreneur's Source in Baltimore, Maryland
- Collaborative Communication Award – Susan Scotts, The Entrepreneur's Source in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Possibilities, Opportunities and Dreams Award – Jeff Levy, The Entrepreneur's Source in Seattle, Washington
- Rising Star Award – Clint Purtell, The Entrepreneur's Source in Frisco, Texas
- Founder's Award – Gus Iurillo, The Entrepreneur's Source in Glen Allen, Virginia
- Founder's Award – Bruce Krebs, The Entrepreneur's Source in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Highest Revenue Engagement Award – Wendy Dalpez, The Entrepreneur's Source in East Wenatchee, Washington
- Top Performer Award – Steve Miller, The Entrepreneur's Source in Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate of the Year Award – Karl Edmunds, The Entrepreneur's Source in Denver, Colorado
- Franchisee of the Year Award – Scott & Brenda Carlson, The Entrepreneur's Source in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Area Developer of the Year Award – Susan Mell, The Entrepreneur's Source in Tampa-St. Petersburg, Florida
- Regional Developer of the Year Award – Bill Michael, AdviCoach / The Entrepreneur's Source in Cleveland-Akron, Ohio
- Region of the Year Award – Jim White, The Entrepreneur's Source in Spartanburg, South Carolina
About The Entrepreneur's Source®
The Entrepreneur's Source is North America's leading alternative career coaching franchise dedicated to the entrepreneur, with more than 200 offices in the United States and Canada. Dominating the $1.5 billion dollar Business Coaching/Consulting franchise market in North America, the company offers a full range of services to individuals seeking alternate career options and to franchise businesses looking to increase performance. For more information about The Entrepreneur's Source, please visit http://www.EntrepreneursSource.com/.
SOURCE The Entrepreneur's Source®
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 ext. 225