Office Evolution Revolutionizes Executive and Virtual Office Space in Columbus
Catering to Microbusinesses and Solopreneurs, Office Evolution Launches Two Locations with More on the Way, Bringing Total Transparency and Simplicity to Central Ohio Businesses Looking for a Professional Office Setting Without the Overhead
Columbus, OH, February 08, 2015 - (PR.com) - Today, Office Evolution, a national full-service executive suite and virtual office solutions provider, announced it will open four business center locations in Columbus, the first in Dublin and the second at Easton. The Dublin location, 6500 Emerald Parkway, will open Feb. 2, 2015.
Catering to microbusinesses and solopreneurs with all-inclusive pricing and a variety of options, Office Evolution provides customization to match the needs of its clientele. The company is owned and operated by local entrepreneurs.
"We understand what solo professionals are looking for when it comes to a work space and administrative services," said Roland Medrano, president of Gallant Ventures and franchise owner of Office Evolution. "We like to say it’s their business, their dream, but it’s our team supporting their success. Our environment is professional without being too sterile or corporate."
With the growing trend toward co-working, working from home and working from mobile offices, Office Evolution is designed to suit the needs of today’s evolving professional by providing options including:
- Executive offices: Fully furnished with live phone answering and front office presence, flexible lease options, meeting room time, individual secure mailboxes, round-the-clock access, Wi-Fi and unlimited long distance.
- Virtual offices: Live phone answering and front office presence, drop-in access to business lounges, business mail address, meeting room and/or day office time, round-the-clock access, Wi-Fi and unlimited long distance.
- Meeting packages: Drop-in access to business lounges, front office presence, business mail address, meeting room and/or day office time, round-the-clock access, Wi-Fi and unlimited long distance
- Telephone answering service: Live phone answering and unlimited long distance
- Mailbox only: offers a professional business mail address
"The rental office space industry has been made far too complicated with lengthy contracts and hidden fees that are quite frankly unnecessary, especially for the small business owner just starting out," said Mark Hemmeter, founder and chief executive officer, Office Evolution. "Our mission is to help small businesses grow by creating the ideal environment and support system for them to prosper. With world-class technology, supportive and professional office staff, and 24/7 access, Office Evolution allows entrepreneurs to focus on growing their own client base."
For more information, visit http://www.officeevolution.com/dublin, email email@example.com or call 614-721-0075.
About Office Evolution
Colorado-based Office Evolution is a national operator of executive suite, virtual office and co-working business centers with 25 locations open or under development across the country. In business since 2003, Office Evolution is committed to help business owners fulfill their dreams by taking the work out of running an office. Office Evolution delivers quality service and amenities, providing opportunities to connect and share knowledge with like-minded professionals. Meeting and training rooms, business center services, live answering and call management offer the right mix of services to help business owners succeed. Each Office Evolution location is independently owned and operated. For more information on franchise opportunities, visit www.officeevolution.com.
SOURCE Office Evolution