Buffalo Wings & Rings Hits a Homerun with Launch of Ballpark-Themed Limited Time Menu
Growing Sports Restaurant Franchise Offers Elevated Lineup of Ballpark Favorites
April 21, 2015 // Franchising.com // CINCINNATI - Buffalo Wings & Rings, a sports restaurant franchise with 46 locations in 12 states, is pleased to announce the launch of its ballpark themed limited time menu to celebrate America’s favorite pastime. Nine all-star offerings, including specialty hot dogs and boneless wings on a bed of caramel corn, will be available at restaurants system-wide starting April 27th. Buffalo Wings & Rings guests can expect a menu that takes ballpark favorites to the club level.
“As a brand, we are committed to providing an elevated experience to our guests, and we’ve knocked it out of the park with this menu,” said Nader Masadeh, President and CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings. “This limited time offering provides our guests with a craveable yet relatable addition to our regular menu of wings, onion rings, salads and burgers – and appeals to all members of the family.”
With the Streak Loyalty Card, Buffalo Wings & Rings guests can try all nine limited-time menu items before they’re gone – and receive a free item from the “Starters & Closers” section.
The menu includes:
- Coke Float AKA “Scoops” - A generous scoop of vanilla ice cream in Coca-Cola - topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Pinch Hit Punch AKA “Squeezie" - Captain Morgan, DeKuyper Peachtree, triple sec and blue raspberry shaken with fresh-squeezed lemon, orange and a splash of lemonade. Served with a cherry on top.
Starters & Closers
- Battered-up Funnel Stixx AKA “Shugga" - Funnel cake sticks dusted with powdered sugar and garnished with fresh strawberries. Served with a “doubleheader” of crème anglaise and sea salt caramel dipping sauce.
- Ballpark Pretzel Bites AKA The Dipster - Soft and airy deep-fried pretzel bites, served with a generous portion of queso dipping sauce topped with jalapeños and salsa.
“Hot Dogs Here!”
- Hall of Flame AKA "The Cajun Kid" - All-beef frank, split down the middle and seasoned in Cajun spices. Topped with melted Swiss cheese and giardiniera relish, then drizzled with Creole pepper sauce for one tasty fastball of flavor. Served on a King’s Hawaiian bun with Cajun fries and an extra side of Creole pepper sauce.
- The Mound AKA “C Dog” - All-beef frank split down the middle and piled high with our signature BW&R chili, shredded cheese, jalapeños and onions. Served on a King’s Hawaiian bun with French fries
- Island Diamond AKA “Sweet Heat” - All-beef frank split down the middle and topped with tangy pineapple salsa. Served on a King’s Hawaiian bun with sweet potato waffle fries and a side of our peach habanero sauce for dipping or a little extra zing you can add to your dog.
Up To Bat
- Jack'd Up Wing AKA “THE BOSS” - Sweet meets heat. Five boneless wings hand tossed in sweet Thai chili and sea salt caramel. Topped with applewood-smoked bacon crumbles, black sesame seeds and scallions— garnished with caramel corn.
- Bases Jammed Burger aka “JAMMIN’ JOE” - Whipped peanut butter, strawberry preserves, applewood-smoked bacon and pepper jack cheese served atop a fresh, seasoned burger with romaine lettuce.
“This menu is more than just peanuts and Cracker Jack,” said Elliot Jablonsky, Executive Chef of Buffalo Wings and Rings. “The first professional baseball team was founded in Cincinnati, in our home market, and we’re excited to honor America’s favorite pastime with this lineup of ballpark staples.”
About Buffalo Wings & Rings
Established in 1984 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the sports restaurant franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces, customizable heat profiles and fresh wings, as well as grown to offer specialty burgers, gyros and salads to cater to its customers and provide options for the entire family to enjoy. With 60 units across the globe, Buffalo Wings & Rings celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of families and wing connoisseurs everywhere. For more information, visit http://www.buffalowingsandrings.com.
SOURCE Buffalo Wings & Rings
No Limit Agency
Add to Request List