Fall Is On The Way: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Menu Returns This Month
Dunkin’ Donuts Brings Pumpkin Peeks To Select Dunkin’ Donuts Restaurants, Offering Guests First Chance To Enjoy Fall’s Favorite Flavor With Free Pumpkin Coffee
New PumpkinGrams program offers fans across the country the chance to receive mGifts for expressing their excitement for pumpkin season
August 17, 2015 // Franchising.com // CANTON, MA – One of the most anticipated times of the year for Dunkin’ Donuts fans is almost here, as the brand today announced that its famous lineup of pumpkin food and beverages will return to its restaurants nationwide over the next two weeks. To help people celebrate pumpkin’s return, this week Dunkin’ Donuts will host special “Pumpkin Peeks” celebrations at a half dozen Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across the country. At each Pumpkin Peeks event, the first 500 guests will be offered a free medium hot or iced pumpkin coffee, along with other pumpkin-themed giveaways.
In honor of the brand’s 65th birthday this year, a Pumpkin Peeks celebration will take place at the original Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant at 543 Southern Artery in Quincy, MA. On the West Coast, Pumpkin Peeks celebrations will also be held at the Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants at 1132 Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica and 13300 W Washington Blvd in Culver City, recognizing the upcoming one-year anniversary of Dunkin’ Donuts’ return to California. Three more Pumpkin Peeks celebrations will take place at Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in recognition of their particular passion for pumpkin coffee last year. These include:
- Biddeford, ME (476 Alfred Street)
- Hyde Park, New York (3979 Albany Post Road)
- Norwich, Connecticut (538 West Main Street)
Dunkin’ Donuts is also bringing its celebration of the return of pumpkin menu items to Twitter and Instagram with a special “PumpkinGrams” program. Beginning today and continuing through August 31, fans who express their excitement for Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Coffees and Lattes using the hashtags #DDPumpkin and #Sweepstakes will have the chance to receive mGifts so they can enjoy their first pumpkin beverage of the Fall season courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts. For official rules and additional information, visit: http://dun.kn/1PnQDmg.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ autumn array of pumpkin beverages and baked goods offers guests one of the largest varieties of pumpkin options of any national restaurant chain, and includes:
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes: Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates the season by bringing back the taste of pumpkin to its world-famous coffee and lattes, served hot or iced.
- Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats: Guests can savor the season with the glazed pumpkin cake donut, which can also be enjoyed as MUNCHKINS donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Muffin: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin is a deliciously-spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup® pods: Available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide and online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com, Pumpkin K-Cup pods are available for $8.99 or two cartons for $16.99, This variety of the brand’s popular K-Cup® pods, for use with the Keurig® K-Cup Brewing Systems, allows people to enjoy the taste and aroma of pumpkin, nutmeg and cinnamon found in Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Flavored Coffee in individually-sized portions at home.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: Available in a 16 oz. size at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com, pumpkin fans can also brew Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Coffee at home this season.
The brand’s fall harvest will include even more seasonal selections for pumpkin lovers, as Dunkin’ Donuts plans to unveil new pumpkin items to its menu in the coming weeks. To be the first to know, fans can follow Dunkin’ Donuts on its official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for nine years running. The company has more than 11,400 restaurants in 39 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts