Papa Murphy's Continues Jacksonville Expansion With Four New Stores
Take and Bake Pizza Company Gives Back With Grand Opening Celebrations
VANCOUVER, Wash. - Aug. 24, 2015 // GLOBE NEWSWIRE // - Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRSH) the world's leading take and bake pizza franchise today announced its continued expansion in Jacksonville with the grand opening of four new locations on Thursday, August 27. To celebrate the expansion, Papa Murphy's will hold grand opening events for the whole family from Thursday, August 27 through Sunday, August 30.
Papa Murphy's will be giving back to the local community, donating 20 percent of profits generated on Thursday, August 27, in all of the Jacksonville stores, to Aging True's Meals on Wheels program. In the fight against senior hunger, Aging True's Meals on Wheels program provides hot, nutritious home delivered meals to Jacksonville's more than 270,000 home-bound seniors and disabled residents each year.
Additionally, in appreciation of local residents, Papa Murphy's will host the following promotions in all stores in the Jacksonville market:
- All Jacksonville locations will offer a Large Signature Pepperoni Pizza for $6, a Large 2-Topping Pizza for $7, a Large Cowboy Pizza for $8, and a Large Chicken Garlic Pizza for $9 from Thursday, August 27 through Sunday, August 30.
- On Saturday, August 29, the first 100 customers will receive a free Papa Murphy's Pizza beginning at 10 a.m.
- Kids twelve and under will receive a free Mini Murph Pizza with the purchase of a regular priced menu item on Sunday, August 30.
The participating Papa Murphy's Jacksonville stores are located at the following addresses:
- Grand Opening: 4372 Southside Boulevard, Unit 303, Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Grand Opening: 485 State Road 12 N, Fruit Cove/SR-13, FL 32259
- Grand Opening: 842 Dunn Avenue, Unit 2, Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Grand Opening: 628 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 5, Neptune Beach, FL 32266
- 4765 Hodges Boulevard, Unit 2, Jacksonville, FL 32224
- 13170 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 43, Jacksonville, FL 32225
- 1581 County Road 220, Suite 110, Orange Park, FL 32003
- 10991 San Jose Boulevard, Suite 29A, Jacksonville, FL 32223
- 528 Blanding Boulevard, Suite 1, Orange Park, FL 32073
Papa Murphy's is a franchisor and operator of the largest take and bake pizza chain in the United States, selling scratch-made pizzas that customers take home and bake in their own oven for a convenient home-baked meal. The Company makes fresh dough in-store daily and tops its pizzas with fresh, never frozen ingredients including vegetables chopped daily, 100 percent whole-milk mozzarella - grated in-store each day, high quality meat with no added fillers and specialty, premium ingredients like spicy fennel sausage, Angus steak, roasted garlic and artichoke hearts. Papa Murphy's core purpose is to bring families together through food people love with a goal of creating fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners.
To find Papa Murphy's pizza near you, please visit www.papamurphys.com.
About Papa Murphy's
Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FRSH) is a franchisor and operator of the largest Take 'N' Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling fresh, hand-crafted pizzas ready for customers to bake at home. The company was founded in 1981 and currently operates nearly 1,500 franchised and corporate-owned fresh pizza stores in 38 States, Canada and United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy's core purpose is to bring all families together through food people love with a goal to create fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners. In addition to scratch-made pizzas, the company offers a growing menu of grab 'n' go items, including salads, sides and desserts.
About Aging True Community Senior Services
Aging True Community Senior Services provides essential and innovative resources for individuals, families and communities to prepare for and support graceful aging. Successfully, Aging True has served North Florida seniors and their families for 50 years. Believing that capacity is enhanced through collaboration, Aging True participates in a network of corporate, civic and community partnerships and are honored to work with over 600 dedicated volunteers. In the fight against senior hunger Aging True's Meals on Wheels program provides hot, nutritious home delivered meals to over 270,000 frail, housebound senior and disabled residents a year. To learn more, visit www.agingtrue.org
SOURCE Papa Murphy's
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances