Huddle House Honors Top Franchise Partners At 2015 National Convention
August 27, 2015 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA – Gregg Hansen of Over Easy Management was named Franchise Partner of the Year as Huddle House recognized its top performing franchise partners during the Huddle House 2015 National Convention.
More than 400 franchisees, operators and vendors converged on the Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort in Stone Mountain, GA, for the annual three-day event that featured workshops, the awards celebration dinner and keynote speaker Russ Umphenour, who shared how he and his teams created some of the most respected and iconic chains in the restaurant industry, such as Arby’s, Focus Brands and others.
“The growth and success of Huddle House over the past year would not have been possible without our outstanding franchisees,” said Huddle House CEO Michael Abt. “It’s an honor to be able to recognize those who consistently provide the highest food quality, hospitality and service to Huddle House guests and the communities they serve. They provide an inspiration to all of us.”
In addition to Franchise Partner of the Year, other major franchise partner and supplier awards presented during the annual conference and their recipients were:
- The “Best of the Best”Award - RAK Food Service’s Matt Leonard and his team from Huddle House #659 in Robbinsville, N.C. were named “Best of the Best” grand prize winner. “Best of the Best” runner up went to Morrison Enterprises’ Huddle House #57 in Piedmont, AL, and the “Best of the Best” third place winner was Gatekeeper Enterprises’ Huddle House #676 in Ripley, MS. This award recognizes the top restaurants in the Huddle House system.
- Star Marketing Award - RFBC Enterprises, LLC’s Cindy Christie of Franklin, N.C. This award is given to the Franchise Partner demonstrating excellence and commitment to local-store marketing, and to serving the local community.
- Highest Sales Volume Restaurant - Frystown, PA (Over Easy Management, Inc.)
- Voice of the Customer - Gregg Hansen (Over Easy Management, Inc.)
About Huddle House
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House® breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House® sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
More information about Huddle House franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-868-5700.
SOURCE Huddle House
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business