LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Doubles Growth Predictions in First Two Years of Franchise Operation
Progressive, culture-driven body-waxing salon franchise has 24 locations and agreements for more than 100 salons in 16 states and Puerto Rico. The salons, which are located in affluent communities across the country, are staffed with specially trained speed-waxologists and led by a diverse mix of franchisees, many of whom enjoy success in other nationally recognized franchise brands in the restaurant and beauty industries.
BOISE, IDAHO (PRWEB) November 01, 2015 - LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON), known for its emotive brand that happily encourages all to “Bare Your Beauty,” announced today it far surpassed initial franchise growth projections and currently has 24 locations in operation or final stages of construction in its first two years of operation.
LunchBOX Franchise, which originally projected to award 50 salons by the end of fiscal year 2015, has awarded 103 franchises since its transition from a privately held business to a franchise business in 2013. Area development agreements in 16 states and Puerto Rico include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont and Washington.
LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) is a chic, boutique body waxing franchise catering to men and women who are mindful about the businesses and people they choose for personal services. The salons, which are located in affluent communities across the country, are staffed with specially trained speed-waxologists and led by a diverse mix of franchisees, many of whom enjoy success in other nationally recognized franchise brands in the restaurant and beauty industries.
“Not only are we experiencing rapid growth that far exceeds our initial expectations, but the caliber of area developers we continue to attract fortifies our franchise and positions us well for the future,” said LunchBOX Franchise Founder + CEO Debi Lane.
Following are the current leased locations and opening dates:
- Scottsdale, Arizona, Nov. 2014
- North Scottsdale, Arizona, August 2015
- Alameda, California, April 2016
- Costa Mesa, California, January 2106
- Dublin, California, July 2015
- Elk Grove, California, October 2015
- Laguna Niguel, California, March 2016
- San Diego, California, March 2016
- West Hollywood California, April 2016
- Glendale, Colorado, December 2015
- Jacksonville, Florida, February 2015
- Sarasota, Florida, August 2014
- Tampa, Florida, February 2016
- Boise, Idaho, October 2010
- Boise, Idaho, April 2013
- Sun Valley, Idaho, May 2011
- Morristown, New Jersey, December 2015
- Westfield, New Jersey, May 2015
- Henderson, Nevada, January 2016
- Lake Oswego, Oregon, May 2015
- Portland, Oregon, July 2014
- Park City, Utah, June 2014
- Salt Lake City, April 2015
- South Jordan, Utah, December 2015
The LunchBOX franchise system includes:
- Comprehensive training for licensed estheticians that blends intensive LunchBOX speed-waxing technique instruction and continued business, culture and personal development.
- LunchBOX Concierge Program, an ongoing business leadership guidance plan for franchisees that encourages best practices and personal growth and instills the unique LunchBOX culture
- Site selection, build-out and marketing support.
- Custom-blended LunchBOX wax and skincare products to pamper the skin of every guest before, during and after each wax session.
- The BOX Out of the BOX, a launch kit that includes fixtures and furniture, marketing collateral, and LunchBOX retail merchandise.
For more on LunchBOX services, products and locations, visit http://www.lunchboxwax.com. For franchise information, including investment details and application information, visit http://www.lunchboxfranchise.com.
LunchBOX (A Waxing Salon)
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances