Mr. Electric Offers Benefits of Switching from Traditional Lightbulbs to LED Lights
Leading Experts Brighten Homes with Cost-Saving LED Lightbulbs
January 29, 2016 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – LED lighting is one of today’s top energy-saving and fastest-growing lighting technologies, according to Energy.gov. LED lighting can improve the entire look and feel of your home, while also providing a great investment by cutting down on future electric bills. As the leading expert in electrical installation and repair services for both residential and commercial customers, Mr. Electric is shining a light on the top benefits of LED upgrades this spring.
“LED lighting is a great way to increase home efficiency, but more than that, our service professionals have the ability to change the look and feel of an entire home through custom light makeovers,” says Joel Worthington, president of Mr. Electric. “LED fixtures provide a crisper, cleaner light that can be implemented into the latest home trends. Some of the most common installations we are seeing include under cabinet lighting systems in the kitchen or bathroom and app-controlled lighting throughout the home.”
Worthington offers the top five benefits of LED lighting in your home or business:
- Long life: LED lights have an operational lifetime expectation of up to 100,000 hours.
- Energy Efficient: Today’s most efficient way of illumination and lighting, with an estimated energy efficiency of 80% - 90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional lightbulbs.
- Ecologically Friendly: LED lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, and will help you to reduce your carbon footprint by up to one-third.
- Low UV Emissions: LED illumination produces little infrared light and close to no UV emissions.
- Light Disbursement: LED is designed to focus its light and can be directed to a specific location without the use of an external reflector, achieving higher application efficiency than conventional lighting.
“We love to provide convenience to our customers any way we can, even if that means that we are getting fewer service requests for light replacement. With LED installation, bulbs can burn bright for years,” Worthington added.
Mr. Electric is the leader in installation and repair services as well as an attractive franchise opportunity for entrepreneurs. For more information on the franchise opportunity or for special offers from your local Mr. Electric service professionals, visit mrelectric.com.
About Mr. Electric®
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is the leading expert in electrical installation and repair services known for its consistent, superior service in the United States and Canada. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide electrical services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 140 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit www.MrElectric.com. Connect with Mr. Electric on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
SOURCE Mr. Electric®
Fishman Public Relations
847.945.1300 ext. 243