FranConnect Unveils New Software to Enable Franchisors to Successfully Award More Units and Make Franchisees More Successful
February 23, 2016 // Franchising.com // RESTON, VA – FranConnect, the leading provider of franchise management software, today released FranConnect Sky, a cloud-based franchise management software product that enables franchisors and their franchisees to more effectively manage, track and run their business. A software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, FranConnect Sky enables customers to receive continuous product updates, ensuring they are always on the most up-to-date version and benefit from franchise best practices. FranConnect Sky is certified to very high cybersecurity standards, and only FranConnect Sky comes with Franchising Built-InTM – exclusive functionality and best practices for the entire franchise lifecycle.
FranConnect provides franchisors and multi-unit operators, including international master and sub franchises, with industry specific functionality and improved visibility into development, construction, operations, finance and marketing so they can improve business outcomes from awarding more franchises to growing unit revenues. Unlike generic CRM systems and homegrown solutions, FranConnect Sky can be quickly configured, putting an end to lengthy and costly implementation projects.
“Our customer’s business priorities are unit growth, franchisee engagement, and unit performance. As the leading software company built for and by franchisors, we help customers improve their business outcomes by providing greater visibility and control throughout the franchise lifecycle,” said Christopher Fountain, CEO, FranConnect. “FranConnect Sky’s breadth of functionality and improved business intelligence capabilities allow our customers to quickly realize value and improve operating performance. FranConnect Sky is always evolving to ensure it remains state-of-the-art over time.”
FranConnect Sky benefits include:
- Performance Visibility: FranConnect Sky includes a breadth of functionality that provides complete visibility across the franchising lifecycle. Franchisors can manage unit performance against objectives and create dashboards to view franchisee communication history in one place such as franchisee quality performance, royalty calculations and unit renewals.
- New Franchise Development: FranConnect Sky includes complete franchise-specific CRM functionality. Franchisors can improve lead-to-close conversion rates as they generate more leads, reduce cost per lead and ensure compliance with FDD Electronic Disclosure.
- Opening New Units: FranConnect Sky includes functionality to reduce days to first dollar when opening and onboarding new franchisees and units. Area reps, new owners and headquarters personnel can proactively manage projects, quickly resolve issues and keep the process moving forward, while sharing best practices and critical knowledge.
- Engaging Franchisees: FranConnect Sky’s central communications hub improves unit communications and collaboration, reduces support costs, and shortens issue resolution time, resulting in improved franchisee relations.
- Local Marketing: Franchisees can increase unit revenue by locally promoting their business more effectively and generating more traffic and repeat business - all within brand standards.
For more information on FranConnect Sky, visit www.franconnect.com.
FranConnect provides proven franchise management software to more than 600 brands and 110,000 franchisees including multi-unit operators and area developers. The company’s customers rely on FranConnect to grow the number of units and make them more successful. Only FranConnect comes with Franchising Built-InTM – exclusive functionality and best practices for the entire franchise lifecycle – so franchisors can more effectively manage, track and run their business. For more information, visit www.franconnect.com.
Trier and Company