Payroll Vault Franchising Closes National 4th Annual Conference – Altitude With High Success
Franchise Owners Earn High Honors
September 08, 2016 // Franchising.com // Greenwood Village, CO – Payroll Vault, a leading cloud-based payroll service provider, announced the close of its fourth annual franchisee conference hosted at The Inverness Hotel in Englewood, Colorado. The conference was designed to offer a dynamic forum where Payroll Vault franchise owners can connect to exchange ideas, participate in workshops, and learn through peer-to-peer interaction. The Payroll Vault team reported great success with the conference and announced franchisee award winners.
“The attendee turnout and the overall success of the conference has practically left me speechless. We developed the event to offer a common-ground environment where Payroll Vault franchisees can learn and receive business model updates that they can implement to improve their franchise and ensure ongoing success,” said Sean Manning, CPA and Payroll Vault president and founder. “The rapid growth of the Payroll Vault brand in the US is a direct reflection of our franchise offices and a successful business model. We were also excited to recognize our outstanding franchise owners with awards for 2016.”
Awards were presented in the following categories:
- Karen Simmons & Cadie Simmons, Mobile, AL - Diamond Achievement & Sales Person of the Year - Awarded for achieving the highest number of new clients added over the last year.
- Will Roderique & Wendy Mashburn, Joplin, MO - Entrepreneurs of the Year - Awarded for the highest level of promotional and business activity, including speaking engagements, media interviews, trade shows, online store sales, open-house/ribbon cutting events, and excelling in brand promotion.
- Will Roderique & Wendy Mashburn, Joplin, MO - Business Achievement - Awarded for highest growth and sales based on numerical, revenue-based data.
- Seven franchise offices received the Driving to Success Award – Awarded for reaching the first marker in revenue success.
- Five franchises offices received the Leap of Faith Award – Awarded for new offices joining the Payroll Vault Franchise system.
“We are very proud of the work our franchise owners are doing to both succeed in their payroll business and promote the Payroll Vault brand nationally,” said Manning.
The first annual Payroll Vault conference ran from August 31 – September 2, 2016. Awards were presented on the final evening of the conference.
About Payroll Vault
Headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Payroll Vault provides comprehensive payroll services to small business clients and is supported by a team of experts with decades of experience providing payroll support. Since its launch in 2008, the Payroll Vault brand has grown rapidly as clients realized the immense value of the service. As a result, today Payroll Vault is recognized as a national leader in the industry—providing unmatched client service and powerful, flexible, and secure payroll solutions to meet the needs of businesses everywhere. For more information, visit PayrollVault.com.
SOURCE Payroll Vault
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business