Arby’s Brings Bigger, Better Bacon To The Masses With New Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich
Pork belly joins brisket and turkey to expand Arby’s Smokehouse platform; the trio of smoked meats can be ordered on one sandwich, dubbed Smoke Mountain.
October 04, 2016 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA – It’s a well-known fact: America loves bacon. Whether paired with eggs, stacked inside a BLT or wrapped around another delicious meat, few foods have proven as versatile and universally revered as bacon.
Bacon originates from pork belly, and while pork belly has become a trendy menu item at white tablecloth restaurants and food trucks across the country, it has yet to reach the masses, until now.
In an attempt share this bigger, better bacon with guests across America, Arby’s has launched a Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich. It features two strips of thick pork belly topped with melted, smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onions, BBQ sauce and mayo on a toasted specialty roll. Arby’s pork belly is hickory smoked for hours and then seared and slowed cook some more, resulting in a tender, melt-in-your-mouth meat experience that will send bacon-lovers into instant nirvana.
Pork Belly joins brisket and turkey to expand the Arby’s Smokehouse sandwich lineup. Arby’s has also upped the ante for smoked meat fanatics by offering pork belly, brisket and turkey on a single sandwich, aptly named Smoked Mountain. The full Arby’s Smokehouse platform includes:
- Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich: layers of 13-hour hickory-smoked brisket, garnished with smoked Gouda cheese, crispy onions, mayo and BBQ sauce on a toasted specialty roll.
- Smokehouse Turkey Sandwich: Sliced turkey that has been mesquite-smoked for eight hours, topped with smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onions and white BBQ sauce on a specialty roll.
- Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich: Two pieces of thick-cut, hickory smoked pork belly topped with melted, smoked cheddar cheese, crispy onions and finished with BBQ sauce and mayo on a toasted specialty roll.
- Smoke Mountain: All three of Arby’s high-quality smoked meats – brisket, turkey and pork belly – piled high and topped with crispy onions and BBQ sauce on a specialty roll.
For more information on Arby’s new Pork Belly Sandwich and Smoke Mountain, visit www.arbys.com or follow the Brand on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences®.” Arby’s® restaurants feature Fast Crafted® service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the parent company of the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information.
With the current growth and momentum of the Brand, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit ArbysFranchising.com.
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances