Schlotzsky’s Introduces New “Macs” to Menus Nationwide
Now available at all Schlotzsky’s restaurants, four mac ‘n cheese entrees offer guests bold flavors.
October 10, 2016 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA – Schlotzsky’s®, home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich and famous Fresh-from-Scratch® buns, today announced the addition of mac ‘n cheese entrées to its menu, or as Schlotzsky’s affectionately refers to them – Macs. The four new Macs will be permanent menu items and are now available at all Schlotzsky’s locations nationwide.
Each unique, hand-crafted bowl offers bold flavors and features fresh, high-quality ingredients atop our signature Canestrelli spiral pasta such as hickory wood smoked brisket, hand-carved chicken breast, caramelized onions, roasted red bell peppers and rich, gooey cheddar cheeses. With four unique recipes, Schlotzsky’s is offering something new to satisfy every craving.
The four new Macs are:
- Brisketeer Mac – Succulent hickory wood smoked brisket, tons of cheddar cheese and freshly cut cilantro atop our signature Canestrelli spiral pasta
- Shrimply the Best Mac – Mouth-watering shrimp marinated in a piquant cilantro pesto, served over our signature Canestrelli spiral pasta and topped with cilantro, roasted red bell peppers, and spicy jalapeños
- Poultry in Motion Mac – Hand-carved chicken breast and crispy bacon, red onions, fresh chopped tomatoes, cheddar cheese and freshly cut cilantro atop our signature Canestrelli spiral pasta
- Smokey Brisketeer Mac – Juicy hickory smoked brisket seasoned with chipotle pesto and topped with cheddar cheese, spicy jalapeños, roasted red bell peppers, tangy BBQ sauce, and a touch of cilantro atop our signature Canestrelli spiral pasta
Additionally, Schlotzsky’s is offering the cheesiest Mac in town for kids of all ages – the Little Mac. A kid-sized portion of Schlotzsky’s signature Canestrelli spiral pasta served with a gooey cheddar cheese sauce finished off with a sprinkling of shredded cheddar cheese.
“We found that Schlotzsky’s guests crave unexpected combinations with a familiar twist, and our new Macs transform one of America’s favorite dishes,” said Schlotzsky’s Executive Chef Maira Isabel Morales. “These dishes offer bold flavor profiles and fresh ingredients that bring something entirely new to our existing menu and are perfect for dinner.”
For more information or to find the nearest Schlotzsky’s location, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Since 1971, Schlotzsky's® has been the home of The Original® oven-baked sandwich. The menu has evolved with guests’ tastes to include the highest quality hot delicious sandwiches on its legendary Fresh-from-Scratch® oven-baked sourdough buns, gourmet pizzas, Artisan flatbreads, oven-baked pastas, freshly made-to-order salads, savory soups and delicious Cinnabon® treats at co-branded locations. With more than 350 locations worldwide, Schlotzsky's is the fast-casual choice for a quick and fresh dining experience. For more information, visit www.schlotzskys.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances