Cold Stone Creamery: How To Host The Ultimate Holiday Party
Fun themes, songs and a decadent treat to make your holiday party shine
December 19, 2016 // Franchising.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. - ‘Tis the season to celebrate and Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com) knows how to turn any celebration into a party. The ice cream retailer has all the holiday favorites that will excite guests, along with great tips to add some extra glitz to any gathering.
“Cold Stone Creamery is all about creating the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience®, so we know just what it takes to make your party stand out from the rest,” said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. “With the right party atmosphere, festive attitude, and decadent treats, your party is sure to inspire your guests to celebrate the season with good cheer that will create lasting memories with friends and family.”
From picking out the perfect decorations, to creating a spread that can’t be beat, there’s a lot that goes into hosting an unforgettable holiday party. Cold Stone Creamery offers up some advice on how to bring the ‘wow factor’ to your holiday party. Cold Stone Creamery Party Ideas:
Treat your Guests
- The holidays are a time to indulge your sweet tooth and Cold Stone Creamery has the perfect dessert, made fresh in stores. Pick up a Dazzling Fudge Velvet™ cake to share with family and friends. This cake has layers of moist Red Velvet Cake, Fudge and Sea Salt Fudge Ice Cream with Candy Cane Pieces wrapped in fluffy White Frosting and Fudge Ganache.
- Order your cake online at www.ColdStoneCakes.com.
Give it a Theme:
- White Elephant - This gift exchange will up the ante and get your guests out of their shell as they steal each other’s gifts in a fun and often silly manner.
- Ugly Sweater - The ugly sweater party has become so popular that you can now buy them at almost any clothing retailer. But the best ones are usually handmade and conjure up memories of childhood gifts from grandma.
- Black Tie - Dress to impress! Get fancy and pull out all the stops with your best tuxedo and ball gown. It can be a rehearsal for that exclusive New Year’s Eve bash you’re going to.
Play the Classics:
Play these familiar songs to keep the holiday spirit alive:
- Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Winter Wonderland
- White Christmas
- Jingle Bells
About Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is owned by parent company Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant concepts. The Cold Stone Creamery brand operates approximately 1,500 locations in over 28 countries.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery®, please visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands™, please visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery®
Cold Stone Creamery
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances