Founder of Texas-style Slow Smoked Barbecue to Make a ‘Pit Stop’ in Sacramento Region
May 09, 2017 // Franchising.com //
- What: Today, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit locations in the Sacramento area are hosting guest appreciation events compliments of Roland Dickey Sr. with special barbecue offers for guests including $2 pulled pork sandwiches all day.
- Who: Roland Dickey Sr., barbecue expert and founder of Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
- When: Today, Tuesday, May 9
- Where: All twenty one Central Valley Dickey’s Barbecue Pit locations in the Sacramento area
To find the store nearest you: [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation's largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant. The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers several slow-smoked meats and home style sides with 'No B.S. (Bad Stuff)' included. The fast-casual concept has expanded to nearly 600 locations in 44 states. In 2016, Dickey's won first place on Fast Casual's "Top 100 Movers and Shakers" list. Dickey's Barbecue Pit has also been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Times, and Nation's Restaurant News. For more information on Dickey's awards, visit www.dickeys.com.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances