Dickey's Barbecue Fires Up the Pit in Kennedale, Texas
Grand Opening today with specials and giveaways
KENNEDALE, Texas - May 25, 2017 // PRNewswire // - Dickey's Barbecue Pit celebrates its grand opening in Kennedale. Today, the first 50 guests win a free barbecue treat and all guests who visit receive a free Big Yellow Cup. Throughout the weekend, guests may enter to win free barbecue for a year! Enter to win by using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media channel.
To join Dickey's Big Yellow Cup Club and receive members-only specials and discounts: [https://dickeysbarbecue.fbmta.com/members/updateprofile.aspx?action=subscribe&inputsource=w].
"We are excited to expand our footprint in our home state of Texas," says Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. "Our expansion would not be possible without our hard working Owner/Operators, and we congratulate Mark Wong on his continued success with his store in Grand Prairie and his newest store's grand opening."
The opening festivities include:
- Thirsty Thursdays: Guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with free refills all day.
- Philanthropy Fridays: "You Give, We Give" - Guests who donate to Dickey's charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card as a thank you for their donation. All uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
- Singer/Songwriter Saturdays: Enjoy original music from local singer/songwriters every Saturday for the next four weeks.
- Kids Eat Free Sundays: Kids eat free with an adult purchase of $10 or more.
The new Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Kennedale is located at 201 W. Kennedale Pkwy #710 Kennedale, TX 76060. The phone number is 817-563-4104.
To find the location nearest you: [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey's on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation's largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant. The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers eight signature meats, seven savory sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids' meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to nearly 600 locations in 44 states. In 2016, Dickey's won first place on Fast Casual's "Top 100 Movers and Shakers" list. Dickey's Barbecue Pit has also been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Times, and Nation's Restaurant News. For more information on Dickey's awards, visit www.dickeys.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances