Turkey Is Coming - Arby’s Casts Smoked Turkey Legs Upon the Kingdom
August 24, 2017 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Arby’s is getting medieval with its latest menu offering. Behold the Smoked Turkey Leg, available at Arby’s restaurants in nine regions throughout our kingdom beginning Sunday, August 27.
Arby’s Smoked Turkey Leg is seasoned with salt and brown sugar, smoked and then slow-roasted to perfection. It’s fit for a king or queen, yet available to anyone in the following lands for a limited time:
- Fargo, ND: a frigid land in the north with ruthless winters and relentless snowfall. (1117 38th St NW - Fargo, ND 58102)
- Los Angeles, CA: a western land known for its bountiful amount of gold and riches. (347 East Main St. - Alhambra, CA 91801)
- Seattle/Redmond, WA: a land of storms, savaged by heavy rain and wind, with a coast of deep blue water. (15115 NE 24th St. - Redmond, WA 98052)
- Norfolk, VA: a land of ships and sailors surrounded by giant vessels forged from iron. (730 East Little Creek Rd. - Norfolk, VA 23518)
- Pittsburgh, PA: a land of powerful rivers, defined by the trident of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio. (4810 McKnight Rd. - Pittsburgh, PA 15237)
- Phoenix, AZ: a land of sand and sun, known for its harsh desert climate. (2402 West Thomas Rd. - Phoenix, AZ 85015)
- Denver, CO: a land of treacherous mountains divided by fertile river valleys with an abundance of stones. (1480 South Colorado Blvd. - Denver, CO 80222)
- Omaha, NE: a land of fertile farms that provides many of the crops that feed the country. (8429 West Center Rd. - Omaha, NE 68124)
- Atlanta, GA: a land where the crown jewel of the Arby’s family, our headquarters, resides. (4415 Roswell Rd. - Atlanta, GA 30342)
Arby’s, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby’s brand purpose is “Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences®.” Arby’s restaurants feature Fast Crafted® service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the parent company of the franchisor of the Arby’s brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Visit Arbys.com for more information.
With the current growth and momentum of the brand, Arby’s is actively seeking new franchisees. To learn more about available markets and requirements, visit ArbysFranchising.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances