Communities in Bloom & OXXO Bring Students Together To Help With Hurricane Recovery
November 02, 2017 // Franchising.com // Media Alert:
- What: Miami-based Communities in Bloom Non-Profit, founded by Lourdes Academy Seniors Sophia Arana and Evely Forte, will be donating their time to replant outside of St. John Bosco's in response to damage from Hurricane Irma. Volunteers will include over forty students from Lourdes Academy and Belen.
- When: Saturday, November 4th; 9.30am- 12pm
- Where: St. John Bosco Catholic Church
1349 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Sponsored by: Pierre Kopec
Owner, OXXO Care Cleaners
4231 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33178, USA
- Contact: If you would like to cover this Community event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OXXO® is an environmentally-responsible dry-cleaning franchise in the United States. At OXXO®, customers experience the ultimate in garment care with the use of environmentally safe GreenEarth solvents (no use of Perc (Perchloroethylene) chemicals common at other dry cleaners) and now TOP Terra for regular laundry, the latest 24/7 ATM-style pick up service, the most technologically advanced European manufactured garment care equipment and the traditional method of hand-ironing. All garments are cleaned right the first time and personally inspected by OXXO® garment care specialists to ensure superior handling and meticulous attention to detail. Visit www.oxxousa.com for more information and the OXXO® nearest you. For more information about the OXXO Care Cleaners® franchise opportunity, call 1.866.462.6996.