Gigi’s Cupcakes Springs Forward with Seasonal Flavors
February 12, 2018 // Franchising.com // FORT WORTH, Texas - Punxsutawaney Phil predicts six more weeks of winter, but America’s favorite cupcake franchise is gearing up for warmer weather with the launch of its new spring menu! The spring menu will be available from February 1st to April 28th, and will join Gigi’s rotating menu of unique cupcakes, cheesecakes, and more.
Spring flavors include:
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast - Breakfast for dessert! French toast cake is stuffed with strawberry filling and a swirl of decadent maple buttercream, a maple syrup drizzle, powdered sugar, and a buttercream strawberry.
- Dark Chocolate Cherry - Devil’s food cake with a dark cherry cream cheese frosting, made with real cherries, and topped with a drizzle of chocolate ganache and a chocolate heart.
- White Chocolate Raspberry - Gigi’s raspberry cake, baked with real raspberries and white chocolate chips, is then topped with a swirl of raspberry buttercream frosting, crystal sugar, and a white chocolate heart.
- Black Forest Cheesecake - Gigi’s decadent chocolate cheesecake, topped with cherry pie filling and a rim of buttercream icing, provides a delicious twist on a classic flavor.
- Lemon Icebox - A lemon cupcake, baked with real lemon, filled with lemon cream, and topped with lemon frosting and a rim of lemon shortbread.
- Double Stuff - A dark chocolate cupcake, stuffed with cream and topped with a cookies and cream buttercream icing.
Gigi’s will also offer several spring holiday boxes- for St. Patrick’s Day, guests can choose from a Chocolate Stout cupcake, featuring extra dark stout cake with an Irish cream frosting and sprinkled with shamrocks, or a Shamrock Box, filled with a dozen mini vanilla and devil’s food cupcakes. For Easter, Gigi’s will offer a Bunny Box, featuring a dozen mini cupcakes decorated as bunnies, carrots, chicks, and nests complete with Easter eggs.
Best known for its signature "Gigi's swirl” and an incredible variety of gourmet, over-the-top cupcakes with icing piled high and exquisite decorations, the bakery offers a variety of gourmet desserts that guests will have the opportunity to try, including 300 rotating cupcake flavors with gluten-friendly options, mini cupcakes, custom cakes, cheesecakes and stuffed cookies.
Flavors and selection will vary by location. More information on Gigi’s Cupcakes is available at www.gigiscupcakesusa.com.
About Gigi’s Cupcakes
Founded in 2008 by Gina “Gigi” Butler as a local boutique bakery in downtown Nashville, Tenn., Gigi’s Cupcakes has grown into America’s largest cupcake franchise with over 100 locations nationwide. Gigi’s Cupcakes offers a wide variety of high-quality, freshly baked goods, including cupcakes, cakes, pies, cookies and more all made from recipes created by Gigi, whose American Dream story has inspired people across the country. More information on Gigi’s Cupcakes is available at www.gigiscupcakesusa.com. Gigi’s franchise information is available at www.gigiscupcakesfranchise.com.
SOURCE Gigi’s Cupcakes