From Avocado Toast to Loaded Mac and Cheese, Black Bear Diner Adds Nine Delicious Entrées to Its Menu This October
The home-style comfort cooking experts introduce more pescatarian, vegetarian, options including the Beyond Burger™, in addition to some delicious favorites to their extensive menu.
REDDING, Calif. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - October 11, 2018 - Black Bear Diner, the fast-growing, family dining concept that offers a one-of-a-kind experience and home-style comfort food classics in a friendly, bear-themed atmosphere, today launched nine new menu items that appeal to a range of customer tastes, including avocado toast, a plant-based burger, a chicken salad sandwich and more. The newest menu options are available at all Black Bear Diner locations, giving all Black Bear Diner guests the opportunity to expand their pallets with the new selections.
“We are always looking to add new, innovative items to our evolving menu while still staying true to our family dining roots,” said Black Bear Diner Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Bruce Dean. “In addition to some crave-worthy favorites, we are thrilled to provide even more nutritious and lower-calorie menu items, as well as offer more options to our veggie-loving and pescatarian customers.”
Black Bear Diner’s new menu items include:
- Avocado Toast (680 calories) - Fresh avocado on a toasted Stirato® roll served with freshly sliced tomato and fruit.
- Fit & Focused 2-Egg Combo (500 calories) - 2 eggs served any style with tasty chicken apple sausage, sliced tomato, and fresh fruit.
- Beyond Burger (900 calories) - A plant-based burger patty that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef (also available as a substitute for any beef patty burger set up).
- Waldorf Chicken Salad Sandwich (540 calories) - Classic chicken salad with grapes, celery, red onion, and nuts served with tomato, lettuce, and mayonnaise on a healthy multigrain Stirato® roll.
- Fit & Focused Protein Burger (280 calories) - A 5 oz. all-beef patty, topped with sliced tomato, dill pickle chips, sliced onion, wrapped in iceberg lettuce. Served with a choice of green salad with Italian dressing (add 70 calories) or fresh fruit.
- Fit & Focused Blackened Salmon (440 calories) - Cajun seasoned, 8 oz. grilled salmon fillet served on a bed of sautéed spinach, bell peppers, onion, and cherry tomato. Served with seasonal vegetables.
- Wild Alaska Pesto Salmon (310 calories) - Lightly seasoned, 8 oz. grilled salmon served on a bed of steamed spinach topped with pesto.
- Fried Shrimp Basket (1240 calories) - 6 oz golden fried shrimp served with housemade cocktail sauce.
- Loaded “Mac” & Cheese (1590 calories) - Penne pasta tossed in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce then topped with diced smoked bacon. This filling classic is served with thick-cut garlic toast & seasonal vegetables.
Black Bear Diner is well known for offering a vast menu served all day with a focus on hearty portions and excellent value, and now includes more variety for the health-conscious customers.
About Black Bear Diner
Founded in Mt. Shasta, Calif., in 1995, Black Bear Diner was born from a desire to bring home-style comfort food classics and personal service back to the dining experience. The family dining concept offers a vast menu anchored on hearty portions and excellent value. The franchise has grown to 118 locations in 10 states. Black Bear Diner is consistently ranked by restaurant industry observers as one of the smartest growing brands. For a full menu and additional information, please visit blackbeardiner.com.
SOURCE Black Bear Diner
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances