Tis’ The Season To Give: Red Roof® Room In Your Heart Campaign Is Giving Back To Charities That Benefit Military Members, Children And Pets
When guests get a room, Red Roof gives back to their favorite charities
November 14, 2019 // Franchising.com // Columbus, OH - Red Roof®, the leader in economy lodging, is giving back to charities across the country that assist and support military members, children, and pets. When travelers book a stay November 11-December 31st using promo code “Room” at any Red Roof Inn®, Red Roof PLUS+®, The Red Collection® or a HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof® property, they will receive a 15% discount on the room rate and in turn the company will donate 15% to their favorite charities, up to $25,000. Get a room, and Red Roof will give back. The donation will benefit Flying Horse Farms, Canine Companions for Independence®, Freedom Alliance and The Sunshine Kids Foundation.
“Doing good is a mandate at Red Roof. Our Room in Your Heart campaign exemplifies our deep commitment to causes that are near and dear to us that help those in need,” says Andrew Alexander, President, Red Roof. “Corporate social responsibility and social giving are embedded in our culture as demonstrated not only through monetary donations but also through ongoing employee engagement and volunteerism.”
Consumers can learn more about Room In Your Heart here. The campaign will benefit four well known philanthropic organizations that provide special experiences, needed services and loads of love. The charities are:
- Flying Horse Farms: Flying Horse Farms provides magical, transformative camp experiences for children with serious illnesses and their families--free of charge.
- Canine Companions®: Canine Companions for Independence provides highly trained assistance dogs for children, adults and veterans with disabilities, free of charge.
- Freedom Alliance: Freedom Alliance supports American troops and their families with care packages, grants, scholarships, and other programs.
- The Sunshine Kids Foundation: Sunshine Kids provides positive group activities for children with cancer.
“Our holiday offer is a deal with a purpose”, notes Marina MacDonald, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof. “These charitable groups are doing amazing work and when guests stay with us for the holidays, they can feel good knowing they are helping us move closer to our giving goal. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
Red Roof is encouraging travelers across the country to book direct and be a part of the Room in Your Heart campaign through December 31st at redroof.com or by calling 800.Red.Roof.
Hill+Knowlton SAMCOR LLC
D: + 1 305 443 5454
SOURCE Red Roof
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances