Two Maids & A Mop Celebrates Achievements with Virtual 2020 Convention
Residential Cleaning Brand Shines During Star-Studded Gathering
August 11, 2020 // Franchising.com // BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - Two Maids & A Mop, the nation’s leading tech-driven residential cleaning service, wrapped up the brand’s first-ever virtual MaidCon convention on July 24. The three-day event, hosted over Zoom, celebrated Two Maids & A Mop’s various accomplishments that took place over the last year.
“I am incredibly proud of our Two Maids & A Mop team members and franchise owners for all they’ve accomplished over the past year,” said Ron Holt, CEO of Two Maids & A Mop. “When we began planning MaidCon nearly a year ago, we never thought that we would have to take it virtual, but we were met with the challenges of COVID-19 and were determined to come out on top. It was a successful event and we are thrilled to have had the opportunity to celebrate with our Two Maids family.”
Franchise owners and corporate leadership members were joined by key speakers Kristen Hadeed and Joey Coleman to kick the convention off, and closed the gathering with an awards banquet.
Over the three days, MaidCon attendees heard from franchisees and speakers during MaidX presentations, a unique play at TedTalks productions. Following the presentations and round table discussions, attendees were virtually present at the awards ceremony, which included surprise cameos from celebrities like actors David Hasselhoff and John O’Hurley, Iron Chef Cat Cora, Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee and reality star Carole Baskin.
During the ceremony, Two Maids & A Mop presented the following awards to selected franchisees:
- Breakthrough Office of the Year, recognizing the franchise location that opened in the 2019 calendar year and experienced the most revenue growth from opening month to March 2020. Breakthrough Office of the Year was won by Jordan Black in Boulder, Colorado.
- Fastest Growth, awarded to the franchise location that experienced the highest dollar revenue growth from 2018 or 2019. The Fastest Growth award was given to Vinny and Danielle Corso in Westfield, New Jersey.
- Most Talked About, an award for the franchise location with the most online reviews from March 2019 to March 2020. Most Talked About was awarded to Anthony Truong in Orlando, Florida.
- Pink Blazer, Two Maids' largest, most prestigious award. It recognizes the locations (less than 2 years and greater than 2 years old) who experienced the highest profit margin in their age group. Winners of the Pink Blazer are forever a part of the Pink Blazer Club. The Pink Blazer award was given to Mari Millard and Marnie Hammel for their locations in Alexandria, Virginia and Rockville, Maryland.
- Franchisee of the Year, the brand’s newest recognition. Award winners are voted on by all franchisees system-wide, for the franchisee who is most-willing to help their peers in times of need, is a great brand ambassador, and generates strong financial and operational results. The 2020 Franchisee of the Year was given to Lee Sheridan in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
“This year has been unpredictable and forced us to think on our feet, and to have achieved so much in that time speaks volumes about the drive and dedication of our franchise owners and corporate members,” added Holt. “When I started the company in 2003, I could have never imagined we would be where we are today, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds Two Maids & A Mop.”
About Two Maids & A Mop™
Two Maids & A Mop™ is a residential cleaning franchise headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. The first location opened its doors 17 years ago in Pensacola, Florida, and currently serves 80+ markets across the United States. The residential cleaning service was named to the 2019 and 2020 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 lists and ranked #11 on Entrepreneur’s Top 100 New Franchises list in 2018. In 2016, Inc. Magazine named Two Maids & A Mop™ the fastest growing cleaning company in America. The company landed on Inc.’s list of 10 Franchises That Swept the Nation in 2015.
SOURCE Two Maids & A Mop™
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances