Perkins Highlights Homestyle Favorites for Meat Lovers
Limited Time ‘Butcher Block’ Menu Features Hearty Meals Starting at $7.99
January 28, 2021 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Calling all carnivores! Perkins Restaurant & Bakery has announced the return of the Perkins Butcher Block menu, featuring choice cut entrees across all meal occasions, available for order now at all restaurants or online.
“For years, Perkins guests, especially during the colder winter months, have enjoyed our classic steak entrees,” said Joe Artime, Vice President of Marketing at Perkins. “Our Butcher Block menu highlights these favorites in a variety of ways that satisfy tastebuds any time of day. With the ability to order ahead for curbside carryout - or get it delivered - it has never been easier to order our homestyle entrees or fresh - baked pies from the comfort of your home.”
Perkins Butcher Block menu lineup includes these mouthwatering dishes for guests to sink their teeth into with prime USDA cuts of beef on every plate.
- Top Sirloin Steak & Eggs - USDA Choice 6 oz. grilled Top Sirloin steak, topped with garlic butter and served with two eggs, choice of hash browns or breakfast potatoes and choice of three buttermilk pancakes, Mammoth Muffin® or buttered toast.
- Hearty Man’s Combo - Two eggs, smoked sausage, two Applewood smoked bacon strips and two sausage links. Served with crispy hash browns or breakfast potatoes and choice of three buttermilk pancakes, fresh baked Mammoth Muffin®.
- Top Sirloin Steak Dinner - USDA Choice 6 oz. grilled Top Sirloin steak, topped with garlic butter and served with two dinner sides.
- Steak Quesadilla - Grilled steak tips, diced onions and green peppers with melted American and Pepper Jack cheeses in a crispy flour tortilla. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Steak & Peppers Skillet - USDA steak tips with tender green bell peppers, grilled red onions, mushrooms and a rich beef gravy served over homestyle seasoned potatoes.
In addition to hearty entrees that are available for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Perkins features a variety of more than 10 types of pie, served whole or by the slice, as the perfect addition to any meal.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances