Robata JINYA Introduces New Premium To-Go Sushi Boxes
Trendy, Japanese izakaya-style restaurant debuts four take-home options featuring combinations of nigiri, sashimi, rolls and more
March 01, 2021 // Franchising.com // LOS ANGELES - Robata JINYA is on a roll, ensuring the Los Angeles community can enjoy authentic Japanese flavors at home with the launch of its new Sushi Boxes.
Popular among locals for its traditional Japanese cuisine featuring fresh, fine ingredients, Robata JINYA is now making it more convenient for fans to savor their favorite sushi in the comfort of their homes. Available for takeout only, the trendy, izakaya-style restaurant recently added these four premium Sushi Boxes to its menu:
- Matsu ($53) - Toro Nigiri, Red Snapper Nigiri, Hokkaido Scallop Nigiri, Salmon Nigiri, Kinmedai Nigiri, Uni Nigiri, Toro Roll and Cucumber Roll.
- Take ($43) - Tuna Nigiri, Yellowtail Nigiri, Red Snapper Nigiri, Salmon Nigiri, Kinmedai Nigiri, Ikura Nigiri, Toro Roll, Cucumber Roll, and Chirashi Sushi with toro, Hokkaido scallop, snow crab, ikura, cucumber and micro cilantro.
- Ume ($33) - Tuna Nigiri, Yellowtail Nigiri, Red Snapper Nigiri, Salmon Nigiri, Kinmedai Nigiri, Ikura Nigiri, Salmon Sashimi, Yellowtail Sashimi, Toro Roll and Cucumber Roll.
- JINYA Signature Plate ($120) - Lime Roll, La Brea Roll, Toro Roll, Cucumber Roll, Salmon Nigiri, Kinmedai Nigiri, Salmon Sashimi, Yellowtail Sashimi, Tsykune Skewers, Chicken Thigh Oyster Skewers, crispy chicken, crispy rice with spicy tuna and edamame.
“For 10 years, Robata JINYA has been a Los Angeles staple,” said Robata JINYA Founder and CEO Tomo Takahashi. “It’s the place to go for true Japanese cuisine, and we want our guests to be able to take this special culinary experience home with them. Our new Sushi Boxes are the perfect way for our fans to safely and conveniently taste the flavors of Japan while at their own dinner tables.”
The health and safety of its guests and team members is Robata JINYA’s top priority. The restaurant has implemented enhanced sanitization standards and processes and will continue to adhere to all federal, state and local guidelines.
Robata JINYA boasts a wide selection of kushiyaki grilled on binch?-tan, a traditional Japanese charcoal for a smoky aroma and a taste of authentic Japanese cuisine. The acclaimed restaurant provides an escape for an extraordinary dining experience with countless choices of Japanese tapas, fusion-style sashimi dishes and a large selection of domestic and imported beers, sh?ch? and specialty sake to complement all the dishes.
SOURCE Robata JINYA
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business