Budget Blinds Announces 2021 Franchisee Award Winners
Window covering franchise honors Franchisee of the Year, Top Sales and Million Dollar Club recipients for 2021
July 13, 2021 // Franchising.com // IRVINE, Calif. - Budget Blinds® has announced its 2021 Franchisee of the Year, Top Sales Award and Million Dollar Club recipients, signaling those Budget Blinds business owners who achieved sales and other milestones in 2020.
Honored for window covering sales in 2020 were multiple Budget Blinds Top Sales Award recipients in both the single- and multiple-territory categories. The top three award recipients in each of these categories include the following:
Top Sales for Multiple Budget Blinds Territories
- Mike and Adriane Wonderlin, owners of Budget Blinds of Brandon in Riverview, Fla., and Budget Blinds of Land O’ Lakes and North Tampa in Tampa, Fla.
- Terry and Sandra Sill, owners of Budget Blinds of Marion, Iowa City, Bettendorf and Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and Madison, Northwest Madison, Brookfield and Waukesha, Wisc.
- Bob and Kate Engler, owners of Budget Blinds of Hilton Head Island and Budget Binds of Beaufort in Bluffton, S.C.
Top Sales for a Single Budget Blinds Territory
- Bob and Kate Engler, owners of Budget Blinds of Hilton Head Island in Bluffton, S.C.
- Mike and Stacy Hughes, owners of Budget Blinds Deschutes County in Bend, Ore.
- Merv and Adam Epstein, owners of Budget Blinds of Charleston in Charleston, S.C.
The Top Sales Award winners also qualified for membership in the Budget Blinds Million Dollar Club, which this year included more Budget Blinds franchisees than at any other time in the brand’s 29-year history. Million Dollar Club membership is limited to Budget Blinds business owners who generate $1 million or more in window covering sales annually.
Finally, representing Budget Blinds’ most prestigious honor of the year, Terry and Sandy Sill of Mount Vernon, Iowa, were awarded the 2021 Budget Blinds Franchisees of the Year Award as the recognized franchise owner who best models Budget Blinds values while providing uncompromising customer service and contributing to their local communities and employees.
The Sills own Budget Blinds franchises in Marion, Iowa City, Bettendorf and Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and Madison, Northwest Madison, Brookfield and Waukesha, Wisc.
All award winners across multiple categories were announced by Budget Blinds President Doug Phillip at the 2021 convention for Budget Blinds franchisees.
Earlier this year, Budget Blinds received its best-ever #12 ranking in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2021 Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
SOURCE Budget Blinds
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances