BoConcept Unveils New Fall Furniture Collection:
A new roster of elegant and expertly crafted sofas, sideboards, desks and other function-forward home items
The international furniture franchise has unveiled a new roster of elegant and expertly crafted sofas, sideboards, desks and other function-forward home items.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 30, 2021 - Iconic Danish furniture franchise, BoConcept has unveiled its new fall furniture collection, featuring a range of gorgeous sofas, sideboards, tables and other home items that showcase the brand’s famously function-forward design philosophy.
This season’s lineup of expertly crafted home furniture includes:
- Bergamo Sofa. This chic, Italian-inspired sofa, which boasts a strong, unique character, is a statement piece in any room with its organic shape featuring rounded arms; curved, freestanding back cushions; and exceptionally soft seating made with a foam core for maximum comfort.
- Fiorentina Dining Table. Featuring BoConcept’s signature butterfly leaf extension cleverly hidden within its striking, sculptural base, the Fiorentina finds the fun in functionality. Hosts are able to go from an intimate 2-person meal to an impressive 12-person dinner party with no trouble at all.
- Lille Sofa. This simple and beautiful sofa features a light, feminine expression, rounded arms and plain seats, making it a minimalist yet sophisticated addition to contemporary, urban spaces.
- Madrid Coffee Table. Balancing a streamlined design with circular softness, it’s difficult to match the iconic style of BoConcept’s best-selling coffee table, the Madrid. Exquisite in shape and form, this table can now be taken home in luxurious dark oak and can be customized with an added shelf at the base.
- Lugano Sideboard. This fan-favorite sideboard is now available in dark oak, fulfilling a longing for deep-yet-calming tones with a new, ultra-contemporary, tubular leg and improved drawers, making for an easy and smooth setup. Available in matte black and matte white to complement your choice of white, walnut and new dark oak coloring, and built with modularity at the heart of the design, the Lugano can be twisted and turned to become a mounted wall unit, a decorative sideboard or a unit for TV watching.
- Fermo Sideboard. This sideboard exudes a modern yet timeless look and features a sophisticated handleless design, giving it its most clean and sophisticated look yet, and includes upgraded drawers that open and close with a simple push. The Fermo is now offered in ash grey, in addition to white and charcoal grey. The sideboard’s functionality has been elevated, too, as the Fermo can be used as either a sideboard or TV unit.
- Cupertino Desk. The Cupertino has become a go-to piece as more people bring their workspaces home. With its clean, minimalist aesthetic, the Cupertino doesn’t compromise on style either - now available in two additional color combinations: dark oak with matte black and oak with ash grey. It also features a scratch-resistant surface, inviting you to scribble at will without fear of damage.
- Houston Headboard. This headboard features a soft organic shape, elegant piping details and exceptional comfort for reading-in-bed pleasure. Available in both an upholstered and wooden frame, the Houston can also be personalized with a choice of fabrics, plinths and leg designs.
“The fall line is one of our most impressive launches yet,” said Steen Knigge, BoConcept’s director of U.S. marketing. “We’ve taken our iconic style, which marries customizable functionality with unparalleled aesthetic craft, and elevated some of our most popular pieces while also introducing brand new items designed to meet the new ways people are living and working in their homes.”
The full lineup of customizable, multi-functional furniture will be available starting this month at all BoConcept locations around the world.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business