Celebrate National Dessert Day with Barbecue At Home
Select two or four Complimentary Desserts when you place an order from our online store!
Dallas, Texas, Oct. 08, 2021 // GLOBE NEWSWIRE // - National Dessert Day is October 14th so it’s time to place your orders and receive free desserts on us to celebrate!
Visit the Barbecue At Home website and order $150 in restaurant quality meats, and savory sides and you’ll receive two free desserts with code: 2FREETREATS
Make your sweet tooth extra happy and earn four free desserts with orders over $150 and code 4FREETREATS at checkout.
You select the desserts you’ll receive, and you have many delicious options:
- Chocolate Lava Cake - This drool-worthy Lava Cake is what you need to end a delicious meal on a sweet note.
- Texas Pecan Pie - Our down-home Texas Pecan Pie is simply irresistible. Filled to the brim with deliciously sweet and gooey, brown sugar caramel filling. This is rich and nutty, chock full of fresh pecans and surrounded with a buttery, flaky crust.
- New York Cheesecake - Enjoy rich and creamy classic New York cheesecake. With a decadent, sweet and tangy flavor a bit of heaven with every bite.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie - not one but six chocolate chip cookies are packed full of delicious chocolate chunks.
- Carrot Cake - with freshly grated carrots, golden raisins, fresh walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla and a touch of pineapple (for added-delicious-ness). Topped with old-fashioned REAL cream cheese frosting!
- Blondie Brownie - why choose between a cookie and a brownie when you can enjoy them together with a brookie! This rich and fudgy cake-like bottom delicately mixed with delicious chocolate chip cookie dough.
“What a wonderful way to enjoy National Dessert day than with any of these delicious choices,” said Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Desserts are a wonderful way to compliment the barbecue and sides that your family will love and since it’s conveniently shipped directly to your doorstep it will be one less to do item on your list.”
Barbecue At Home by Dickey’s also offers Kielbasa, Meats for smoking, artisan seasonings and rubs and Texas-inspired barbecue products. And don’t forget its chef-curated offerings, butcher-selected steaks, meats for smoking, and Southern sides, made from family recipes and backed with 80 years of barbecue experience.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business