Huddle House Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrowns Make a Comeback
These Savory Items Will Be Available Starting on November 17 for a Limited Time
November 04, 2021 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Huddle House’s beloved Prime Rib Tips Dinner and Prime Rib Tips Stuffed Hashbrowns meals are coming back. America’s beloved Southern family-dining restaurant announced today that these hearty items will be heading to the menu for a limited time for brand fans to enjoy at Huddle House locations nationwide starting on November 17, 2021 through February 1, 2022.
These hearty meals bring a creative twist to meat and potatoes that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner through the Winter season. From the flavor-packed Prime Rib Tips Stuffed Hashbrowns to the savory Prime Rib Tips Dinner, each meal is made to order with the highest quality ingredients.
“Back by popular demand, we are excited to once again serve our devoted guests the delicious Prime Rib Tips and Stuffed Hashbrown dishes they have come to love and enjoy all throughout the day,” said Alison Glenn Delaney, Chief Brand Officer for Huddle House. “These hearty dishes perfectly provide flavor twists on familiar Southern classics, making them irresistible. We look forward to bringing back joy by the plateful for our Huddle House fans.”
For breakfast, guests can also choose from the following delicious meals that will get them fueled for the day ahead:
- Ham & Cheese Stuffed Hashbrowns - Diced ham topped with two scrambled eggs and melted American cheese stuffed between layers of crispy, golden hashbrowns Served with Texas Toast or buttery biscuit.
- Bacon, Sausage & Sausage Gravy Stuffed Hashbrowns - Applewood smoked bacon, country sausage, two scrambled eggs and melted American cheese stuffed between layers of crispy, golden hashbrowns. Served with Texas Toast or buttery biscuit.
- Prime Rib Tips Stuffed Hashbrowns - Tender prime rib tips, two scrambled eggs, melted American cheese, sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions stuffed between layers of crispy, golden hashbrowns. Served with Texas Toast or buttery biscuit.
- Prime Rib Tips Omelet - Tender prime rib tips, Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions. Served with crispy hashbrowns or homestyle grits and Texas Toast or buttery biscuit.
In the evening or for a mid-day break at lunch guests have their pick of these hearty and savory entrées:
- Prime Rib Tips Sandwich - Tender prime rib tips piled high on a brioche bun, Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions. Served with a savory au jus and lightly salted French fries.
- Prime Rib Tips Dinner - Tender prime rib tips, grilled sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions with a savory au jus sauce. Served with two dinner sides and Texas Toast or a buttery biscuit.
Guests can order any of these new items anytime for breakfast, lunch or a late-night dinner for an easy sit-down meal or something to grab and go. Customers can order online at www.huddlehouse.com or through the Huddle House app, which is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
For more information on these delicious returning items, contact your local Huddle House location or visit www.huddlehouse.com.
About Huddle House
Committed to serving “Any Meal, Any Time,” Huddle House restaurants have become icons in the communities they serve throughout the country by “Bringing Friends and Family Together, Over Delicious Food, Served from the Heart”. The core values on which the brand was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm, friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were when it was founded 57 years ago. Today, the brand has well over 300 locations open or in development. Named one of the Top 200+ Franchises by Franchise Times and ranked among Thrillist’s list of “Regional Breakfast Chains that Should Be Everywhere,” Huddle House continues to be adored in each of the markets it serves. Huddle House Inc. is an Ascent Hospitality Management brand.
SOURCE Huddle House
All Points PR
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business