Perkins Launches Indulgent New Butcher Block Menu
One of America’s Favorite Restaurants Shares Lineup Featuring Hearty Meals and Chocolate Dessert Favorites
February 16, 2022 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - We hope you brought your appetite! Perkins Restaurant & Bakery will launch its hearty Butcher Block menu, available for a limited time, from February 16 to April 26, 2022 at all Perkins restaurants nationwide.
The Butcher Block menu features a lineup of six choice-cut entrees, robust with flavor, available for purchase any time of day. Starting at only $8.99 at participating locations, these entrees include:
- Steak Quesadilla (IT’S BACK!) - Grilled steak tips, diced onions and green peppers with melted American and Pepper Jack cheeses in a crispy flour tortilla. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Top Sirloin Steak Dinner - USDA Choice 6 oz. grilled Top Sirloin steak, topped with garlic butter and served with two dinner sides. Guests also have the option to add sauteed mushrooms, jumbo fried shrimp, a fresh garden salad or cup of soup.
- Steak & Peppers Skillet - USDA steak tips with tender red bell peppers, grilled red onions, mushrooms, and a rich beef gravy served over breakfast potatoes. Guests have the option to add a fresh garden salad or cup of soup.
- Hearty Man’s Combo - Two eggs, smoked sausage, two Applewood smoked bacon strips and two sausage links, served with crispy hash browns or breakfast potatoes and a choice of three buttermilk pancakes, fresh baked Mammoth Muffin® or buttered toast.
- Meat Lovers Omelet (NEW!) - A three-egg omelet loaded with Applewood smoked bacon, smoked ham, pork sausage, onions and American cheese, served with crispy hash browns or breakfast potatoes and a choice of three buttermilk pancakes, fresh baked Mammoth Muffin® or buttered toast
- Country Fried Steak & Eggs - Lightly breaded steak topped with our country-style cream gravy, along with two eggs any style, served with crispy hash browns or breakfast potatoes and a choice of three buttermilk pancakes, fresh baked Mammoth Muffin® or buttered toast.
For a sweet end to the meal or for those that like to skip straight to dessert, the brand is also featuring chocolate favorites from Perkins famous bakery:
- Chocolate Overload Cake (NEW!) - Four layers of rich, dark chocolate and milk chocolate mousse filling with decadent chocolate ganache and chocolate shavings. This cake, which launched over the holiday season, has already become a go-to for Perkins guests.
- Chocolate French Silk Pie - Perkins famous pie features creamy chocolate topped with real whipped cream, topped with dark chocolate curls, and can be ordered by the slice or as a whole pie for the family.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Mammoth Muffin® - A returning favorite, this double chocolate chip muffin is perfect as a grab-and-go option for a true chocolate lover.
Finally, Perkins is also adding the Orange Refresher as another beverage option at its Coke Freestyle locations, for a limited time. This smooth drink, found only at Perkins, is a citrusy medley of Sprite® and Minute Maid® Orange Juice.
“Whether it’s our classics or new menu items, guests come to Perkins to indulge in great food,” said Joe Artime, Chief Marketing Officer at Perkins. “Our Butcher Block menu and Chocolate desserts deliver on that expectation.”
It is now easier than ever for guests to enjoy Perkins favorites, as all entrées and bakery treats are available for dine-in, curbside pickup and delivery by visiting www.PerkinsToGo.com. For more information on Perkins Limited-Time-Only offerings, contact your local Perkins location or visit https://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/menu.
About Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Founded in 1958 as a single pancake house, Perkins has grown to 290 company-owned and franchised locations across 32 states and Canada.
Starting with dozens of pancake and waffle options, Perkins expansive menu includes other breakfast favorites like omelets and benedicts, and with breakfast served all day, people can get exactly what they want with their signature Build Your Own Breakfast. Other menu items include hearty homestyle entrees like juicy burgers, scrumptious skillet dinners and a wide selection of soups and salads, as well as our Bottomless Pot of Coffee®.
Perkins iconic in-store bakery offers a wide selection of fresh-baked fruit pies, cream pies, and other treats like decadent Cinnamon Rolls, fudge brownies, cookies, and our signature Mammoth Muffins®. All of Perkins menu and Bakery items are available to order online at perkinstogo.com.
Perkins takes great pride in our service and experience, embracing a “Kindness Served Daily” philosophy. As a leading full-service concept within the FSR space, Perkins continues to grow its corporate presence and with multi-unit franchise operators by offering a number of flexible build options.
To learn more about Perkins franchise opportunities, visit https://perkinsfranchising.com/.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
All Points Public Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances