Robeks Reaches Million Dollar AUV Milestone With Top 25% of Units Surpassing $1,000,000 Annual Unit Volume in 2021*
May 05, 2022 // Franchising.com // LOS ANGELES - The destination for creatively crafted fresh smoothies, juices, and bowls, Robeks today announces chart-topping sales for 2021 including the significant achievement of its top 25% locations surpassing the million-dollar AUV milestone. In its newly filed FDD, Robeks top 25% of locations saw an annual unit volume of $1,092,760* for 2021.
The AUV for all Robeks stores now exceeds the category average delivering value for franchisees while serving communities with premium quality juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and premium toasts.
“First-class menu innovation, enthusiastic customer service, a daily commitment to exceptional quality and the world’s best franchisees are the key ingredients that have led Robeks to this milestone,” said David Rawnsley, Robeks president, who along with his wife is also a franchise owner.
“Over the past two years we’ve seen a growth trajectory that has exceeded our expectations. The credit goes to our franchisees who deliver on the key elements of the brand and have become an integral part of their local communities,” Rawnsley continued.
For example, Myrna Sterling recently opened her first Robeks in Miramar, Florida and has committed to creating job opportunities for those on the autism spectrum. The community has responded with tremendous support for her Robeks location.
In Ohio, Rebecca and Jason Combs recently signed a multi-unit franchise agreement to bring Robeks to the Cincinnati area. The Combs bring a commitment to serving others and a love of the outdoors to their new franchise opportunity in Robeks and they look forward to opening their first location later this year.
“More and more people are choosing to focus on their health and making a visit to Robeks part of that journey. We are continually attracting new guests and seeing our existing guests more often,” added Rawnsley.
Robeks offers the freshest smoothie, juice and bowl experience using quality ingredients and creative flavor combinations that have been making guests happy for 25 years. Some of the brand’s most popular items include:
- Strawnana Berry Smoothie with strawberries, banana, non-fat frozen yogurt and apple juice, a refreshing treat any time of the day.
- 800 LB Gorilla Smoothie features banana, peanut butter, non-fat frozen yogurt, soy milk, chocolate and 40 grams of whey protein. With 60% of the average daily requirement for calcium, 20% of the recommended daily fiber intake the 800 LB Gorilla Smoothie is 100% delicious and satisfying.
- Queen of all Greens superfood smoothie with fresh kale, fresh spinach, pineapple, banana, and apple juice.
In early 2021, Robeks added two savory and one sweet premium toast which are a perfect snack or meal and the ideal complement to a fresh juice. The popular toasts give guests another reason to visit their local Robeks and feature two savory avocado options and a sweet acai almond butter option.
Robeks, which celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2021, is a preeminent leader in the wholesome juice and healthful smoothie category using fruits and vegetables at the peak of their freshness for a delicious taste and quality nutrients. Also known for its fresh Acai bowls and now adding premium toasts, Robeks continues to innovate with creatively crafted flavor combinations with fresh, high quality ingredients that make people happy. With more than 100 locations open and in development across thirteen states and the District of Columbia, Robeks continues its stellar growth with franchise opportunities in select markets across the country. For more information, visit www.robeks.com.
* This number represents the average net sales for the top 25% stores for the 52-week period ended 12/26/2021 (“Fiscal Period”). See Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for more information, including net sales date for all stores for all traditional Robeks stores in operation during the Fiscal Period. Your results may differ. There is no assurance that you will earn as much. The franchise sales information here does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. An offer of franchise can only be made through the delivery of an FDD. Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications here are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances