Perkins Restaurant & Bakery Celebrates Sweet Summer with All-New ‘Bakery Inspired Breakfasts’
Bakery Treats Are Turned Into Flavorful Entrees in Limited-Time Menu
July 07, 2022 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is famous for its beloved bakery items and homestyle breakfast offerings. Now, the restaurant is combining its’ “best of the best” and introducing a “Bakery Inspired Breakfasts” menu that’s sure to please any guest’s palate.
Starting July 6th and running through Labor Day, the following all-day breakfast platters, developed by Director of R&D and Executive Chef LaTonya Morris, will be available at all Perkins locations across North America:
- Boston Cream Pie Pancakes - Three buttermilk pancakes layered with Bavarian cream, topped with milk chocolate icing, whipped topping and a maraschino cherry.
- Blueberry Muffin French Toast - Blueberry Mammoth Muffin® sliced and dipped in French toast batter, grilled and topped with warm blueberry topping, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
- Sticky Bun Waffle - Perkins made-from-scratch Belgian Waffle topped with pecans and brown sugar cinnamon glaze.
- Pecan Pie Crepes - Two crepes filled with sweet cream and topped with a warm pecan pie filling, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
- Cinny’min French Toast - Three slices of luscious French Toast dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Lemon Blueberry Waffle - Perkins made-from-scratch Belgian Waffle with blueberry topping and a lemon cream cheese drizzle. Finished with whipped topping and powdered sugar.
“Two things that Perkins does best are Breakfast and Bakery,” said Joe Artime, Chief Marketing Officer at Perkins. “Chef Morris did an exceptional job at taking the sweet flavors from our Bakery and applying them to our classic ‘Griddle Greats’ menu items.”
All of the new items are available any time of day, served with two eggs, cooked any style, and bacon or sausage. To pair with these, or any, entrees, Perkins and their partners at Coca-Cola, developed the Creamy Razz Cherry Coke Zero, offered exclusively at Perkins during this summer promotion.
“All of the flavors you see in these new entrees were inspired by our current or seasonal bakery offerings,” said Morris, who recently celebrated her 30th year with Perkins. “For our guests that have a sweet tooth, this is a fun and delicious twist on our traditional breakfasts.”
To order the new bakery inspired offerings, fresh-baked pies and more, visit the Perkins website. Carryout, curbside pickup and delivery are all available at PerkinsToGo.com.
About Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Founded in 1958 as a single pancake house, Perkins has grown to 290 company-owned and franchised locations across 32 states and Canada.
Starting with dozens of pancake and waffle options, Perkins expansive menu includes other breakfast favorites like omelets and benedicts, and with breakfast served all day, people can get exactly what they want with their signature Build-Your-Own Breakfast. Other menu items include hearty homestyle entrees like juicy burgers, scrumptious skillet dinners and a wide selection of soups and salads, as well as our Bottomless Pot of Coffee®.
Perkins iconic in-store bakery offers a wide selection of fresh-baked fruit pies, cream pies, and other treats like decadent Cinnamon Rolls, fudge brownies, cookies, and our signature Mammoth Muffins®. All of Perkins menu and Bakery items are available to order online at perkinstogo.com.
Perkins takes great pride in our service and experience, embracing a “Kindness Served Daily” philosophy. As a leading full-service concept within the FSR space, Perkins continues to grow its corporate presence and with multi-unit franchise operators by offering a number of flexible build options.
To learn more about Perkins franchise opportunities, visit www.perkinsfranchising.com/.
SOURCE Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
All Points PR
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances