2018's Top 10 Reads from Modern Restaurant Management Magazine
Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine rounded up its top 10 posts of 2018, from out of the more than 500 they published during the year. Their goal was to "reflect the key issues impacting the restaurant industry." While many of you are not in the restaurant business, we think there are trends and lessons for any industry that relies on customers to survive. Here are the 10 articles MRM's readers clicked on the most in 2018.
- Are Online Ordering Services Killing Your Restaurant? by Liam Oliver of Valassis Local Solutions, examins the costs of the online ordering marketplace.
- Posted in early December, this article shows how eager readers are to learn about new marketing ideas. Authored by Placepull, the article details 27 marketing ideas for restaurants.
- Infographics tend to drive traffic and are frequently shared on social media. Here's one on food delivery costs from The Zebra.
- 10 ideas on how to attract restaurant customers, from Better Bistro Media.
- Essential leadership skills for new restaurant managers from Sharptek Supply.
- What restaurateurs needs to know about intellectual property rights by Alicia Bell, a partner at Miller Nash Graham & Dunn.
- Brand loyalty generational differences from Preoday.
- Tangoo contributed this post on 5 social media marketing practices for restaurants and cafes.
- Readers discovered more ways to attract diners in this article from ReviewTrackers.
- A piece from Nisbets questioning the necessity of social media for food-related businesses.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories