HubSpot Online Marketing Guide: Something for Everyone
There's something for everyone and anyone involved in marketing in an e-book from Hubspot and social media guru David Meerman Scott. The e-book, The Ultimate "How-To" Marketing Guide: Discover the Keys to Successful Marketing Online, consists of 20 chapters based his online video series. In the introduction, Meerman writes:
"Before the web came along, there were only three ways to get noticed: pay for expensive advertising, beg the mainstream media to tell your story for you, or hire a sales staff to bug people one at a time about your products.
"Now we have a better option: publishing interesting content on the web that your buyers want to consume. The tools of marketing have changed. The skills that worked offline to help you buy, beg, or bug your way in are the skills of interruption and coercion. Online success comes from thinking like a journalist and a thought leader."
And, he adds, "We've designed this e-book to make it easy to quickly identify nuggets of inspiration to drive success at your business. Enjoy."
To help you decide if there are any nuggets for you, here's a list of the chapters in the e-book, which is available free online:
- How to get found online as a local business
- How to use your email list effectively
- How to optimize your press release
- How to ask your boss to reduce traditional marketing
- How to keep up with the competition
- How to learn from companies outside your industry
- How to measure online marketing
- How to make the most of web ads
- How to deal with negative comments
- How to write an e-book for business
- How to crowdsource videos for business
- How to use the web to optimize offline events
- How to keep up with news and emerging trends
- How to create an effective buyer persona
- How to find time to create content
- How to optimize your Twitter presence
- How to choose images for your website
- How to qualify leads for your sales team
- How to leverage paid media
- How to kick-start your mobile marketing
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
A targeted, quarterly magazine that takes CEO's, VPs and Sales Executives to the cutting edge of franchise development.