Knowing And Claiming Your "Go Green" Efforts Can Lead To Saving Another Type Of Green!
"Tax Lady" Educates Taxpayers on 10 "Green" Tax Credits and Deductions for '08 and '09 Tax Years
January 27, 2009 // Franchising.com // Sacramento, CA - With a suffering economy leaving many strapped for cash, most Americans are hoping a tax refund will ease the pain. Roni Deutch, CEO and Founder of Roni Deutch Tax Center, a national tax preparation franchise company, and the nation's leading expert on IRS tax debt elimination, wants to help ensure taxpayers get the maximum deductions this year. By looking at the fairly new and widely unknown "Go Green" tax credits and deductions now available or that the government is implementing this year, many Americans might see their tax refund grow.
Roni Deutch, known as the Nation's "Tax Lady®" from her popular national TV commercials, has owned and operated the largest tax resolution law firm in the United States for the past 18 years. Deutch believes in providing taxpayers ongoing up-to-date information, and because the United States tax code is constantly being changed and updated by Congress, it's essential to stay informed on recent tax changes, and how they might affect your next income tax return.
Deutch provides 10 "Go Green" tax credits and deductions in effect for the 2008 and 2009 tax years:
- Hybrid Vehicles: Buying any hybrid vehicle can earn you a tax break of anywhere between $200 and $3,500.
- New Roof: Investing in a new roof can also give you up to $500 in tax credits.
- Solar Panels: You can receive huge tax breaks for installing a working solar panel system or photovoltaic system. Both receive a deduction for up to 30% of the total cost.
- Fuel Cells: There is a consumer tax credit for installing fuel cell and micro-turbine systems, as long as they meet the government's qualifications. The credit is for 30% of the total cost, up to $1,500 for each half kilowatt.
- Bio-Diesel: Similarly to hybrid vehicles, you can receive more federal benefits for having a bio-diesel vehicle than a hybrid, and some states even offer state tax breaks for bio-diesel powered cars.
- Energy Efficient Appliances: Appliances that meet "efficiency" qualifications can see deductions.
- Business Credits: You can get business tax credits for providing an eco-friendly work environment, hybrid vehicle company cars, or purchasing energy-saving appliances.
- Wind Energy: You can receive a 30% tax credit for the cost of a wind energy system once you have installed it.
- New Windows: Installing energy efficient windows can provide you with a tax credit of up to $200.
- Plug-in Hybrids: Effective January 1, 2009, there will be a huge new tax incentive for the first 250,000 plug-in hybrid vehicle buyers. Buyers will receive a credit from $2,500 to $7,500 for both cars and trucks following the plug-in hybrid standards.
At her privately held tax law firm, Roni Deutch represents thousands of clients each year, and over the past 18 years she has helped them save over 150 million dollars in tax relief! She recently launched her own brand of nation-wide tax centers coined Roni Deutch Tax Center to rival notable chains. Quite impressive for a new franchise, Roni has sold the rights to more than 315 territories throughout the country since beginning franchising in May 2007.
Roni Deutch has turned her celebrity status into a franchise brand. Before she launched her tax centers, she built up her name and status as the Nation's "Tax Lady" by being seen on TV commercials in all US markets, and created an online life by adding her own blog and youtube sites to aggressively update her business news. Because of her efforts in branding, marketing research shows that 1 in 3 people know the name Roni Deutch.
About Roni Deutch Tax Center
Roni Deutch has built her reputation as one of the most successful tax lawyers through hard work and dedication to the needs of taxpayers. Her competitive spirit and insatiable work ethic have made her a household name with one out of three American adults knowing the name Roni Deutch. Through her years of practice, she saw that many of her clients' tax problems were caused by sloppy and unprofessional tax return preparation. Ms. Deutch decided it was time to put her experience to work for taxpayers across the country. Roni Deutch Tax Center is now filling the need for competent tax return preparation. An affordable franchise opportunity, a Roni Deutch Tax Center franchisee can expect to invest between $26,500 (tax preparation business conversion) and $99,950 to open a tax center with the average investment being about $65,000 for one location.