T.G.I. Friday's(R) Restaurants Announce One Cent Appetizers, $1 Entrees
Friday's(R) Extends April Offer to New Give Me More Stripes(TM) Members
Carrollton, Texas, // PRNewswire // -- Due to overwhelmingly popularity among the more than 800,000 current members of its Give Me More Stripes™ guest recognition program, T.G.I. Friday's restaurants today announced it will extend its current offer of one cent appetizers at the bar with the purchase of any beverage and one dollar entrees with the purchase of an entree to all new members who sign up for Give Me More Stripes in April at participating restaurants in the U.S.
"Everyday will be a Friday in April for members of Give Me More Stripes," said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday's USA. "Give Me More Stripes members routinely receive exclusive offers. One cent appetizers and one dollar entrees are just the start. This is our opportunity to show and give all new members the special treatment and free stuff our Give Me More Stripes members receive all year round."
Prospective members can sign up online or at T.G.I. Friday's restaurants via TouchTunes jukeboxes where available. Soon after signing up, new Give Me More Stripes members will receive via email a temporary membership card and a reusable coupon, valid through April 30, for the one cent appetizers and one dollar entrees. The coupon is required for redemption. In a second email, new members will also receive their Give Me More Stripes welcome gifts: a one-time use jump-the-line pass and a coupon for a free dessert or appetizer (up to $8 value).
In addition, as previously announced, Give Me More Stripes members will be treated to double points during April as part of Friday's International Customer Appreciation Month celebration. Friday's awards members' stripes for dollars spent (excluding alcohol only purchases). Normally, for every $100 spent, members receive 100 stripes. For each 100 stripes earned, members receive an $8 certificate. With double stripes being awarded, members can receive an $8 certificate for every $50 spent since every dollar equals two stripes during April ($50 = 100 stripes = $8 certificate).
About Give Me More Stripes
The only nationwide in-restaurant program of its kind with more than 800,000 members in the U.S., Give Me More Stripes offers the following perks at participating restaurants:
- Personalized & customized membership card
- Free appetizer or dessert coupon after sign-up (up to an $8 value)
- One-time use jump-the-line-pass
- $8 certificate for every $100 spent (excluding alcohol-only purchases)
- Exclusive communication about specials and food/drink previews
Since the program's formal launch in July of 2008, members have been treated to the following:
- Complimentary members-only food such as chips and dip and hummus and chips
- Free takeaway snacks like Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skins
- Free dessert during Black Friday Weekend
- Red and white chips at the World's Largest Inauguration Party
- Double stripes on special party days throughout the year
- $5 coupons off Ultimate Recipe Showdown entrees
- Free Crispy Green Bean fries as part of The Game We Can't Name Eve party
- Free birthday dessert with the purchase of an entree
- Voting privileges to determine the All-American Drink
- Free Spiced Up Cupcakes on Valentines Day with the purchase of two entrees
- Free order of Cajun French Fries at Mardi Gras Friday's Style party
- Free half order of Loaded Potato Skins during Friday's St. Patrick's Day party
- Double stripes during April as part of International Customer Appreciation Month
- Exclusive coupon offers such as one cent appetizers and one dollar entrees
About Carlson Restaurants Worldwide
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of T.G.I. Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of April 2009, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.
SOURCE: T.G.I. Friday's