T.G.I. Friday's(R) USA Honors Top Supplier Partners
CARROLLTON, Texas // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's USA recently honored its top supplier partners at its annual Supplier Recognition Dinner during the company's business meeting at the Swan and Dolphin resort in Orlando, Florida on June 28, 2009.
"We are pleased to honor these exceptional supplier partners, all of whom excel in their respective roles for T.G.I. Friday's USA," said John Neitzel, president and chief operating officer of T.G.I. Friday's USA. "Their unique contributions to our business make T.G.I. Friday's restaurants a leader in the competitive marketplace of casual dining."
The awards and honorees included the following:
- Vendor of the Year: Protein Solutions
- Quality Excellence: T. Marzetti Company
- Best New Vendor: John Morrell & Company
- Dedication: Cargill Foodservice, Dressings, Sauces and Oils
- Innovation: Sunrise Foods
- Outstanding Service: Foodsource
- Non-Food Vendor: Ecolab Pest Elimination
- Jump Through Hoops: Ventura Foods
- VP Strategic Sourcing Recognition Award: Simmons Prepared Foods
- Maniacal Execution of Outstanding Service: The Boston Beer Company
- Purposeful Innovation: Bacardi USA
- Outstanding Cost Control: Beam Global
- "Be The Brand": Derek Farley, DFPR
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of TGI Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of July 2009, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses approximately 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.
SOURCE T.G.I. Friday's USA