IHOP's New International House Roast Flavored Coffees Deliver a Sweet 'Warm Up' Just in Time for the Holidays
GLENDALE, CA (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- With national trends reporting that America's love for coffee is as strong as ever even in the tough economy(1), IHOP, one of America's favorite restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is delighting guests this holiday season with new flavored coffees made from IHOP's signature International House Roast Coffee. IHOP's new Swiss Mocha, Irish Cream, Hazelnut and French Vanilla flavored coffees are served in extra-large mugs and provide a sweet warm up anytime of day.
"Flavored coffees are a delicious treat that set a festive tone for the holidays," said Carolyn O'Keefe, IHOP's senior vice president, marketing. "IHOP has long been loved for premium hot fresh coffee, and the new International House Roast Flavored Coffees provide a craveable twist that pair well with all of IHOP's menu items."
IHOP's new flavored coffees offer sweet options for more than half of the overall adult population (54 percent) who drink at least one coffee beverage daily. Featuring 100 percent Arabica beans grown in the lush regions of Central and South America, every mug is brimming with robust flavor and sure to ring in java joy for all. Available at participating locations, IHOP's flavored coffees start at $2.49; warm up with one of four new flavors:
- Swiss Mocha - Cozy up with a mug dripping with rich chocolate flavor and served with creamy whipped topping and sprinkles of cocoa powder.
- Irish Cream - Savor a thick and creamy spin on a holiday favorite crowned with rich caramel and cool whipped topping.
- Hazelnut - Enjoy the buttery, roasted taste of hazelnut topped with a pinch of cinnamon sugar and dollop of creamy whipped topping.
- French Vanilla - Share laughter and holiday memories while enjoying the simply rich and creamy vanilla flavor crowned with creamy whipped topping.
All IHOP locations nationwide will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
For 51 years, the IHOP family restaurant chain has served its world famous pancakes and a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are loved by people of all ages. IHOP offers its guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. The first IHOP opened in Toluca Lake, Calif. in 1958, and as of September 30, 2009, there were 1,433 IHOPs in 50 states, Canada and Mexico. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
(1) National Coffee Association of America, 2009 Coffee Drinking Trends market research study