T.G.I. Friday's(R) USA Franchise Honors Top Supplier Partners
CARROLLTON, Texas // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's USA recently honored its top supplier partners at the 2010 Supplier Summit at the Westin Stonebriar in Frisco, Texas on June 7.
"We are pleased to honor our exceptional supplier partners, all of whom have shown extraordinary support and commitment to the T.G.I. Friday's USA brand," said John Neitzel, president and chief operating officer of T.G.I. Friday's USA. "Their continued contributions to our business make T.G.I. Friday's restaurants a successful leader in the competitive marketplace of casual dining."
The awards and honorees included the following:
- ITW Food Equipment Group (Glenview, Illinois) – Non Food Supplier of the Year
- Smurfit-Stone (Chicago, Illinois) – Dedication
- Schreiber (Green Bay, Wisconsin) – Quality Excellence
- Mission Foods (Irving, Texas) – Outstanding Service
- Oneida (Oneida, New York) – Jumping Through Hoops
- CH Robinson (Visalia, California) – Innovation
- Central Florida Press (CFP) (Orlando, Florida) – Best New Supplier of the Year
- Rastelli Foods (Swedesboro, New Jersey) - VP R&D Recognition Award
- Lawler Foods (Humble, Texas) – Supplier of the Year
T.G.I. Friday's news can be followed on Facebook, Twitter @TGIFriday'sNews, YouTube and on Friday's Media Room.
With more than 900 restaurants in 61 countries, including approximately 600 restaurants in the U.S., T.G.I. Friday's offers great food, innovative drinks and a unique experience filled with flair and a Thank God It's Friday's™ attitude. Friday's authentic, engaging atmosphere makes it the perfect place to escape, socialize and connect with people while getting a rejuvenating second wind. Members of Give Me More Stripes®, Friday's guest recognition program, receive free stuff and special perks year-round. As the original casual dining restaurant, T.G.I. Friday's has a rich food and beverage heritage which includes being credited with popularizing Happy Hour, Long Island Iced Tea and Loaded Potato Skins. T.G.I. Friday's is also famous for its flair bartenders, approximately 7000 of whom compete annually for the title of T.G.I. Friday's World Bartender Champion.
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of TGI Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality and travel industries. As of June 2010, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 61 countries.
SOURCE T.G.I. Friday's USA