Cambria Suites Properties Ranked in Top 10 of their Markets
TripAdvisor rankings reveal that the upscale all-suites brand is a customer favorite
SILVER SPRING, Md., Sept. 15 // PRNewswire // -- Cambria Suites announced today that 95 percent of its 21 open properties are among the Top 10 hotels in their market, as ranked by TripAdvisor, the most popular and largest online travel community. In addition, nearly 67 percent of the hotels are ranked No. 1 or No. 2 in their markets.
Using a proprietary algorithm, the TripAdvisor Popularity Index incorporates traveler ratings to determine traveler satisfaction based on the most recent information, measured by both quantity and quality of content written about the hotel. TripAdvisor's Popularity Index is unbiased, completely organic and does not use paid results to influence rankings.
While these rankings change daily, they show that consumers are embracing the all-suites hotel brand in each of these markets. Customer reviews are a primary driver of hotel stays, and Cambria Suites is excited to see that guests are enjoying their stays, and sharing their positive experiences via social media channels.
"Customer satisfaction is the most important indicator of success for our business," explained Kevin J. Lewis, president, Cambria Suites. "It's rewarding to see that our hard work is paying off when we see extraordinary rankings such as these. We will continue to put our customers first, and we hope that they will continue to rank us at the top in each of our markets."
The rankings for each Cambria Suites property are as follows (as of Sept. 13, 2010):
- Akron-Canton Airport: No. 2 of 1,407 hotels in Ohio
- Raleigh/Morrisville: No. 1 of 19 hotels in Morrisville; No. 1 for business in Morrisville
- Noblesville/Indianapolis: No. 1 of 4 hotels in Noblesville
- Oklahoma City: No. 1 of 121 hotels in Oklahoma City; No. 1 for business in Oklahoma City
- Appleton: No. 1 of 23 hotels in Appleton; No. 2 for business in Appleton
- Ft. Lauderdale/Dania Beach: No. 1 of 18 hotels in Dania Beach; No. 2 for business in Dania Beach
- Green Bay: No. 1 of 41 hotels in Green Bay; No. 1 for business in Green Bay
- Madison: No. 1 of 61 hotels in Madison; No. 2 for business in Madison
- Aurora/Denver Airport: No. 1 of 46 hotels in Aurora, No. 3 for business in Aurora
- Fort Collins: No. 1 of 29 hotels in Fort Collins; No. 1 for business in Fort Collins
- Columbus: No. 3 of 138 hotels in Columbus; No. 1 for business in Columbus
- Savannah: No. 2 of 105 hotels in Savannah; No. 1 for business in Savannah
- Minneapolis/Maple Grove: No. 1 of 8 hotels in Maple Grove
- Traverse City: No. 1 of 42 hotels in Traverse City; No. 8 for business in Traverse City
- Bloomington/Mall of America: No. 4 of 36 hotels in Bloomington; No. 2 for business in Bloomington
- Roanoke: No. 1 of 38 hotels in Roanoke
- Pueblo: No. 4 of 28 hotels in Pueblo; No. 5 for business in Pueblo
- Plainfield/Indianapolis: No. 4 of 16 hotels in Plainfield; No. 4 for business in Plainfield
- Boise Airport: No. 6 of 55 hotels in Boise; No. 3 for business in Boise
- Baton Rouge: No. 8 of 62 hotels in Baton Rouge
- San Antonio: No. 39 of 328 hotels in San Antonio
With more than 20 locations nationwide, Cambria Suites makes travel more comfortable with larger than average rooms featuring separate sleeping and living areas, ergonomic chairs, movable desks, luxury linens and Bath & Body Works® products. The all-suites hotels offer the latest in technology, including a 52-inch television in the open, airy two-story lobby, and each suite includes two flat-screen LCD televisions and MP3 jacks. Every suite offers MediaHub™ plug-and-play technology, allowing guests to connect their laptop, MP3 player, game console, digital camera or CD/DVD player hassle-free. Free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel so that guests can stay connected when on the road.
Weary travelers can relax and re-energize while traveling by visiting Reflect, a dining and gathering area serving a dinner menu, liquor, wine, beer, and a barista bar featuring Wolfgang Puck® coffee, Cheesecake Factory® desserts and a hot breakfast buffet; Refresh, a state-of-the-art fitness center with an elegant pool and hot tub/spa area; and Refill, a 24-7 convenience store that offers energy drinks, snacks and sundries.
About Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels International, Inc. franchises more than 6,000 hotels, representing more than 485,000 rooms, in the United States and more than 35 other countries and territories. As of March 31, 2010, more than 600 hotels are under construction, awaiting conversion or approved for development in the United States, representing more than 52,000 rooms, and more than 100 hotels, representing approximately 8,200 rooms, are under construction, awaiting conversion or approved for development in more than 20 other countries and territories. The company's Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn brands serve guests worldwide. In addition, via its Ascend Collection membership program, travelers in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean have upscale lodging options at historic, boutique and unique hotels.
Choice Hotels, Choice Hotels International, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn and Ascend Collection are proprietary trademarks and service marks of Choice Hotels International.
© 2010 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.