Roni Deutch Tax Center Transforms Franchise into Year-Round Tax Preparation and Business Services Centers
Fast-Growing Tax Preparation Chain Partners with Affiliate Business Services to Create New Revenue Streams for Franchise System, More Value for Customers
September 27, 2010 // Franchising.com // Sacramento, CA - Roni Deutch initially launched her franchise concept in April 2007 by promoting a concept that ushered in a wave of competent, professional tax return preparation, something she felt was strongly missing from the tax preparation industry. She soon found that there was a need for competent, professional business services as well.
Deutch recently announced that Roni Deutch Tax Center franchise formed multiple partnerships with affiliate business services to be available for customers at its tax center locations across the country, transforming Roni Deutch Tax Center franchises into year-round tax preparation and business centers.
"This new venture is the start of something special," said Roni Deutch, CEO and Founder of Roni Deutch Tax Center, noting that she plans to spark new partnerships with many other business services. "Offering additional business services to our customers truly differentiates this franchise brand, and gives access to a year-round business model that's sustainable, profitable, and relationship-building for our franchise owners."
Roni Deutch Tax Center locations across the country now can operate year-round tax preparation and business centers through affiliate partnerships with the following businesses:
- Laughlin Associates - Laughlin provides business entity formation and corporate compliance services. Laughlin Associates assists businesses with all their filing requirements, including DBA's ("doing business as"), state requirements, business licenses, employer identification numbers (EIN), and services closely-held corporations, and limited liability companies (LLC) looking for complete corporate formality support.
- OSI Business Services - OSI provides a virtual accounting department for small, mid-size and fast growing businesses. OSI's goal is to remove business owners from the hassle of dealing with the never-ending flow of bookkeeping details by providing a cost effective alternative to maintaining an in-house bookkeeper & controller.
- Business Online Payroll - Revolutionizing payroll by introducing the first completely online payroll and payroll tax-filing solution for small businesses with between one and 100 employees, Business Online Payroll offers small businesses full service payroll support for half the bull service price.
- The Online 401(k) - As the nation's leading online providers of affordable, easy-to-use retirement plans for small businesses with less than 50 employees, The Online 401(k) has provided Web-based retirement plans with no hidden fees to the small-business market. The Online 401(k)™ also serves one-person businesses with its retirement plan Single(k)™.
- Careington International Corporation - As the premier marketer of discount dental, vision, health care and lifestyle plans that deliver significant savings to more than eight million members nationwide, Careington offers health and wellness solutions designed to complement traditional health insurance and provide substantial savings for individuals and families.
- Lakota's Tickets - Tickets can be ordered over the phone from our friendly live representatives or online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Debtmerica - Debtmerica Relief uses debt negotiation and debt settlement to dramatically reduce consumer debt by customizing a program with a monthly payment that fits within each individual's budget.
- Efinancial - Founded in 2001, Efinancial uses advanced technologies to allow customers to shop and compare life insurance rates online from top-rated companies. Customers may also call Efinancial's unbiased insurance experts for advice or quotes for additional products by phone. Today, Efinancial provides customized insurance solutions to some of America's most trusted brands.
By building these relationships, Roni Deutch Tax Center has developed a competitive referral program for its new affiliate partners, where franchisees are given a monthly referral fee based on the referred services. As a result, franchisees encourage their customers to utilize affiliate partners' services so that each company has access to a new customer base. This allows Roni Deutch Tax Center franchise owners to enjoy more revenue, while providing more service and value to its customers year-round.
"In this current economic climate, the year-round model allows franchises to become the business resource center of their community," said Deutch. "Giving the franchise owners access to year-round revenue streams and additional customer services under one roof is a vital strategy as we continue to distinguish our business model within this industry."
ABOUT RONI DEUTCH TAX CENTER
Roni Deutch has built her reputation as one of the most successful tax lawyers through hard work and dedication to the needs of taxpayers. Her competitive spirit and insatiable work ethic have made her a household name with nearly half of all American adults. Through her years of practice, she saw that many of her clients' tax problems were caused by sloppy and unprofessional tax return preparation. Ms. Deutch decided it was time to put her experience to work for taxpayers across the country. Roni Deutch Tax Center is now filling the need for competent tax return preparation. In the February 2009 edition of the Entrepreneur Magazine, Roni Deutch Tax Center is in the top 2% of the fastest-growing franchises out of over 3,000 franchise concepts in the country, and was recently ranked fourth overall on the 2010 Franchise Times 'Fast 55' list for its high average unit growth. An affordable franchise opportunity, a Roni Deutch Tax Center franchisee can expect to invest between $30,633 (tax preparation business conversion) and $119,950 to open a tax center with the average investment being about $85,000 for one location.