Hot Kids' Accessory Now FREE With Quiznos Kidz Meals
Quiznos Brings Fun-Shaped Plastic Bracelets From Silly Bandz to Its Restaurants, Giving Families a Chance to Accessorize in Style While Grabbing a Bite to Eat
DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - September 28, 2010) -
- Starting today, Quiznos Kidz meals will include a three-pack of Silly Bandz -- the popular collectible rubber bands worn by kids and celebrities. Silly Bandz fanatics can collect Silly Bandz at Quiznos in the following categories:
- Rock 'n roll
- As part of its arrangement with Silly Bandz, Quiznos is the only restaurant that is able to offer its customers Silly Bandz this year, giving parents a chance to add to their kids' Silly Bandz stash without spending a fortune.
- Parents don't need to sacrifice a well-balanced meal for their children in pursuit of Silly Bandz. With a steadfast focus on smart eating options for the entire family, the Quiznos Kidz menu offers items that help create a sensible meal, including the Toasty® Turkey & Cheese Sub, Toasty® Ham & Cheese Sammie, Kidz Cheese Pizza, Mott's® apple sauce and Baked Lay's®.
- Quiznos is also making it easy for parents to ditch the greasy fast food places and feed their children without breaking the bank. For a limited time, customers will receive one FREE Kidz meal and a free three-pack of Silly Bandz with the purchase of an adult entrée (Toasty® Sub, Toasty Torpedoes®, Chopped Salad or Choose 2®) as part of the Quiznos Kidz Eat Free program.
- Because of the demand for Silly Bandz, Quiznos is implementing tighter security in its restaurants. Team members have been advised to keep a watchful eye on this popular product.
- "We want to give families a dining experience that marries quality ingredients and affordable prices with a fun and inviting atmosphere. Quiznos is thrilled to have Silly Bandz work with us to contribute to this spirit of lunchtime enjoyment." -- Greg MacDonald, Quiznos President
- "Quiznos brings a sense of whimsy to the restaurant industry that parallels the fun we aim to achieve with Silly Bandz, making Quiznos a perfect restaurant for our product." -- Robert Croak, BCP Imports CEO and Silly Bandz Creator
Now in its 30th year, Denver-based Quiznos is a national chain designed for today's busy consumers who are looking for a tasty, freshly prepared alternative to traditional fast-food restaurants. Using premium ingredients, Quiznos' nearly 4,000 restaurants offer creative, chef-inspired recipes for sandwiches, soups and salads.
CNN Money ranked toasty sub pioneer Quiznos as the No. 2 most popular franchise of the past decade in 2010. In 2009, Quiznos' Toasty Torpedoes® earned a spot as one of the top 10 new product introductions from the Most Memorable New Product Launch Survey. Also in 2009, QSR Magazine ranked Quiznos No. 19 overall in its Top 50 Chains in system-wide sales. In October 2007, Quiznos was recognized for leading the QSR industry in wait time performance by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association's (MSPA) 2007 Wait Time Study. In May 2007, Zagat's consumer surveys listed Quiznos in the top 5 for Top Food, Top Facilities, Top Service and Top Overall, ahead of its direct competitors.
ABOUT SILLY BANDZ
Not since the Beanie Babies of the'90s has a children's entertainment trend taken the world by such force. Silly Bandz created its $100 million toy empire through the sale of small rubber pieces of collectible jewelry. Silly Bandz, which hold their shape when not in use, come in a variety of shapes, which include basic shapes, as well as holidays, seasons, animals, music, fantasy, sports and licensed shapes. Silly Bandz has the perfect band to meet any one person's unique personality. They have been traded, sold and gift wrapped as something for everyone including, but not limited to, ponytail holders, bookmarks and most notably, jewelry. Even celebrities have joined the legions of adoring fans. This simple, yet creative idea has captured the hearts of people of all ages.