4 Ways to Spice up your Family's Holiday Card
November 17, 2010 // Franchising.com // Denver, Colo. – Sure, you can run out to your local big-box retailer and pick up a stack of Holiday cards to send to friends and family, but with today's vast printing and digital editing options for the average consumer, why not add some creativity and personalize your Holiday card?
The print and design experts at PostNet are helping consumers everywhere think beyond just a family photo to add some personality and flare to their cards this season. PostNet offers the following tips to creating an impressionable Holiday memento:
- Get out of the living room – Instead of the traditional family photo in front of the Christmas tree, superimpose your family members' faces on characters in a famous Holiday scene. Or go for something more creative and fun – why not develop a scene of the family surfing in the tropics instead of braving the cold winter weather.
- Make it interactive – If you have lots of nieces and nephews or grandchildren, consider making a "coloring card." The kids can decorate the cover featuring a winter wonderland or Santa Claus. Or, for the adults, create a mad lib to tell a humorous story about your family.
- Use multiple images – Instead of just one photo, why not create a collage of significant milestones, vacations, etc. This way, you can show what your family has been doing over the last year vs. just sending the standard letter recapping 2010.
- Think photo products – Instead of sending a card, consider creating a calendar or photobook incorporating family photos to also serve as a unique gift. Whether you have digital files of your photos or a stack of prints that you'd like to include, PostNet's design experts are helping consumers create memorable, personal gifts featuring their photos.
Founded in 1993, Denver-based PostNet has more than 700 locations worldwide, including over 225 locations in Southern Africa. Each locally owned and operated PostNet Neighborhood Business Center specializes in meeting the design, printing, copying and shipping needs of businesses and busy consumers, with a focus on exceptional, personal customer service. PostNet centers offer full-service digital printing; full- and self-service copying; document binding and finishing; and services like graphic design, computer rental stations, private mailbox rentals and more. They also offer expert packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. To learn more, visit www.postnet.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances