Beef 'O' Brady's Puts Unique Twist on Traditional Beverages
New Drink Menu Boasts Flavors for Mom, Dad and the Kids
September 06, 2011 // Franchising.com // TAMPA, FL – Beef 'O' Brady's, the Tampa-based restaurant chain that's been satisfying your crave for wings, burgers and sandwiches for more than 25 years, has set out on a mission to delight your sweet tooth. On August 29, 2011, Beef 'O' Brady's will introduce a new line of beverages designed to better appease each member of the family.
The new menu of family-favorite drinks and signature cocktails are made-to-order and presented in distinctive Beef 'O' Brady's fashion. In total, the 213-unit restaurant chain is rolling out seven nonalcoholic beverages and 10 signature cocktails available at participating locations. The new nonalcoholic beverages include:
- Cherry Limeade Cooler: A refreshing flavor burst of cherry and lime, topped with Sprite®
- Strawberry "Skinny": An exquisite blend of fat-free ice cream and real strawberries. The beverage boasts less than one gram of fat.
- Fruit Flavored Teas and Lemonades: A delicious combination of freshly brewed iced tea and Minute Maid® Lemonade and your choice of Torani® Raspberry, Mango or Strawberry.
- Home-Style Shakes: A creamy blend of ice cream and your choice of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry served with a cherry on top.
- Pina Colada & Strawberry Smoothies: A fruity and delicious, non-alcoholic frozen treat in a variety of flavors.
- Lemon-Tea Twister: A perfect blend of freshly brewed iced tea and Minute Maid® Lemonade.
- Iced Coffee Drinks: A chilled, premium coffee poured over ice.
Just in time for the start of the NFL season, the franchise of family sports pubs and restaurants, has debuted 10 signature cocktails. Notable new items include the Beam Lemon Tea, Signature Sangria, the Original Mudslide, an Apple Cider Martini and the Bloody 'O' Brady.
"We're taking the traditional drinks that everyone knows and loves and we're adding unique, delicious flavors to enhance the dining experience," said Chris Elliott, CEO of Beef 'O' Brady's. "We're introducing the new beverage line as part of our ongoing mission to perfect our menu and appeal to each patron and their preference."
The new beverage line comes on the heels of several menu innovations for Beef 'O' Brady's this year. In February 2011, the restaurant chain introduced 10 new menu offerings including their St. Louis-Style ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's® barbeque sauce, grilled shrimp available as a main dish or as a salad, a build your own burgers option and much more. In April 2011, Beef's launched a lunch menu designed to help busy customers get in and out without compromising variety, quality or value. Beef 'O' Brady's also switched to premium Angus burgers.
If Beef's system wide sales are any indication, then the renovated menu has been a hit with consumers across the country. Sales are up 2.2 percent.
ABOUT BEEF 'O' BRADY'S
Beef 'O' Brady's is a national franchise of family sports pubs that achieves its success by building relationships with the local schools, youth sports leagues, and other community organizations in each and every Beef 'O' Brady's neighborhood market. The "kid appeal" of this unique concept is reinforced by a very moderately priced kids menu and video games. Ironically, despite what the name implies, Beef 'O' Brady's is actually best known for its Buffalo-style chicken wings. The company, headquartered in Tampa, Fla. has more than 220 locations in 21 states. Visit www.beefobradys.com for more information.