Quiznos Reinvents the "Steak Dinner" With Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan Sub
The Latest Quiznos Sub Offers Fine Dining Flavor and Premium Ingredients at a Budget-Friendly PriceDENVER, CO--(Marketwire - Sep 12, 2011) -
- Quiznos is bringing back an elegant, sophisticated way of dining quickly and affordably with its Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan Sub.
- The sub hits menus nationwide today for a limited time, bringing even more premium tastes to Quiznos' broad menu of soups, salads and subs.
- This is an inexpensive meal option that doesn't skimp on quality ingredients. Participating locations will offer the Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan Sub for $5.19 for a small size, $6.49 for a regular and $7.99 for a large.
- Catering to today's diners' emerging high-end tastes and demand for grab-and-go food options, the sub's distinct combination of sweet smokiness layered against a spicy backdrop packs a punch designed to tease the whole palate in a single bite. Adding to the sub's robust flavor profile are:
- Thick slices of premium Black Angus steak
- Melted mozzarella and aged cheddar cheese, married with a pile of sautéed mushrooms and onions
- Toasted-to-perfection Rosemary Parmesan Bread
- Two signature sauces:
- A smooth layer of Honey Bourbon Mustard, which gives the sub a tangy brown mustard kick
- A light drizzle of Zesty Grille Sauce, which balances out the Honey Bourbon Mustard with some sweet heat from Habanero Chile peppers
- Quiznos believes its Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan Sub is the best steak sub you'll ever eat. So much so that, if you disagree, Quiznos will reimburse you a $10 gift card (promotion details will be posted on Quiznos.com).
- Not only is the Black Angus on Rosemary Parmesan Sub a smart choice for diners when it comes to cost -- the sub also lightens the load when it comes to calories, packing in 38 grams of protein and only 520 calories for a small size sub.
- The sub is a nod back to a popular Black Angus sandwich Quiznos offered for a limited time five years ago. After requests from Quiznos Facebook fans to bring back the sub came pouring in, Quiznos decided to introduce an updated version of the classic at a time when diners are looking for tasty and satisfying meals that are priced right.
- "Our diners are looking for extraordinary taste on an everyday budget. Thanks to our commitment to creating new flavor combinations with only the best ingredients, we're giving Quiznos customers high-quality lunch choices that excite the palate and satisfy their appetite." - Greg MacDonald, Quiznos CEO
- "The bold flavors of this sub -- from the two melted cheeses and the Honey Bourbon Mustard sauce to our fresh baked Rosemary Parmesan Bread and thick cut Black Angus slices, made this sub just as fun to create as it is to eat." - Zach Calkins, Quiznos SVP, Culinary Innovation
Now in its 30th year, Denver-based Quiznos is a national chain designed for today's busy consumers who are looking for a tasty, freshly prepared alternative to traditional fast-food restaurants. Using premium ingredients, Quiznos restaurants offer creative, chef-inspired recipes for sandwiches, soups and salads.
CNN Money ranked toasty sub pioneer Quiznos as the No. 2 most popular franchise of the past decade in 2010. In 2009, Quiznos' Toasty Torpedoes® earned a spot as one of the top 10 new product introductions from the Most Memorable New Product Launch Survey. Also in 2009, QSR Magazine ranked Quiznos No. 19 overall in its Top 50 Chains in system-wide sales. For further information, please visit www.quiznos.com.