Happy & Healthy Products Continues Its Growth Through The Addition Of Three Northern Franchises To Carry Its Hot Frozen Novelty
Company awards franchises in Chicago, Detroit and Hartford to market award-winning Fruitfull Frozen Fruit Bars. H&H now with 47 franchises across the country
November 28, 2011 // Franchising.com // BOCA RATON, Fla. – The cool winds of Winter may be approaching the Midwest and New England, but Happy & Healthy (H&H) Products Inc. continues to attract franchise owners for its award-winning frozen novelty – Fruitfull Frozen Fruit Bars.
Linda Kamm, president of H&H, is pleased to announce the following franchisee agreements, which bring the H&H franchise network to 47 members strong:
- Mark Soltz of Gourmet Treats, Detroit
- Robert Colon of Healthy Habits, Chicago
- Roger La Chance of REL Distributors, Hartford
“We are excited to add these franchisees to our family,” states Ms. Kamm. “Each one enters with a great opportunity to quickly grow their business in large untapped markets. Armed with a frozen novelty like Fruitfull – an affordable, all-natural and healthy product that comes in decadent flavors – we believe they’ll be very successful for years to come.”
Despite the forthcoming frigid temperatures, H&H remains a hot investment opportunity says Ms. Kamm. She notes that each new franchisee obtains guaranteed accounts, receives free sales training, has little overhead expense with no product storage responsibilities and the franchise cost is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the best in the country.
All of the above coupled with the Fruitfull brand was enough for Colon. Armed with two sales H&H managers, he hit the ground running in October… and has succeeded in gaining accounts. Franchisees marketing/selling Fruitfull Frozen Fruit Bars have historically thrived in grocery stores, convenience stores, fitness centers, office buildings, delis, colleges/universities and cafeterias among others.
“With the chilly and windy days of Chicago upon us,” says Colon, “we have been amazed at the positive and warm reception store managers and buyers have given our frozen fruit bar line. We’ve already confirmed sales with 25 accounts... and we’re only in our second week!”
All of the franchisees will market H&H’s full line of products, which includes:
- Fruitfull Frozen Fruit Bars – Fruitfull is a 100% all natural product containing whole pieces of fruit in each bar. A delicious treat for kids and adults alike, the bars are available in 24 flavors ranging from Coconut Cream to Strawberry to Mamey-Sapote-Lucuma.
- Happy Indulgence® Decadent DipsTM – Also 100% natural, these frozen fruit bars are hand dipped into thick, rich chocolate. Gluten free and lower in fat than most ice cream bars, Happy Indulgence comes in six delicious flavors.
- Be Happy & Healthy® Breads – Made with 100% natural ingredients, no preservatives, and loaded with chunks of fresh fruit, healthy vegetables and gourmet nuts, these breads are the perfect choice for the grab and go lifestyle. The breads are available in 4 oz. individual slices in flavors ranging from apple to zucchini.
- Be Happy & Healthy® Snacks – With everything from trail mixes and fruit blends to sweet selections and chocolate-covered indulgences, these high quality products look as good as they taste and offer customers a veritable cornucopia of choices.
- Oskri® – A line of all natural and/or organic snacks and bars that are gluten free with no refined sugars. The single-serving bars come in coconut, sesame, fiber, protein and dark chocolate variations with a number of flavors to choose from.
Offering health conscious consumers with a refreshing and nutritious snack alternative, the Fruitfull product line – voted best Snack of the Americas 2010 - contains juice, cream and yogurt bars with large pieces of fruit in each bar, no artificial flavors or preservatives and many essential nutrients required to live a healthy lifestyle. The product line is included in the American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association’s meal planning exchanges and Weight Watchers Complete Food Guide.
Ranked as one of the “Top Low Cost Franchises under $50,000” in 2011 by Entrepreneur Magazine in and the 36h “Top Franchise- Mid-size Class” by Franchise Business Review in 2011, Happy & Healthy Products currently distributes its Fruitfull product line in 31 states as well as the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Canada.
“Our franchises are ideal for individuals and couples who want to own a fun and flexible business, sell a great product that makes everyone happy and incur little overhead costs during the whole process,” states Kamm. “Working either full or part time, most of our franchise owners have been with us for many years… some since our start in 1991.”
Individuals who wish to learn more about franchise opportunities are encouraged to contact an H&H Marketing Consultant at email@example.com or at 561-367-0739.
About Happy & Healthy Products Inc.
Located in Boca Raton, Fla., Happy & Healthy Products Inc. is a national franchisor of leading brands such as Fruitfull, Happy Indulgence Decadent Dips and Be Happy & Health Snacks. Created in 1991 by Linda Kamm, the Certified Woman Business Enterprise Company is ranked as one of the “Top Low Cost Franchises under $50,000” by Entrepreneur Magazine and was named the 40th “Top Franchise- Mid-size Class” by Franchise Business Review in 2010.
The company is on the Web at www.happyandhealthy.com.