Happy & Healthy Products Named Top 10 National Food Franchise By Franchise Business Review.
Company also ranked as the 23rd Best Overall Franchise Under 50 Units.
February 29, 2012 // Franchising.com // BOCA RATON, Fla. – In the frozen novelty industry, Happy & Healthy (H&H) Products is proving to be a hot franchise commodity. Linda Kamm, president, is pleased to announce that H&H was named the ninth best overall food franchise in the country and 23rd best overall franchise under 50 units by Franchise Business Review (FBR). Both rankings are the highest in H&H’s history.
Results from FBR rankings were solely based on satisfaction surveys completed by current franchise owners about the overall health of a franchise system. The survey – the largest and most comprehensive one completed by FBR – covered critical areas of a franchise system including training & support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations, financial opportunity, and more.
“What makes these high results so important to me is that the information came directly from our 45-plus franchise owners and not from third parties who don’t operate within our unique franchise system,” states Ms. Kamm. “These awards are very satisfying to me because of the family atmosphere we’ve cultivated with each of our franchisees and the support system we’ve created to help them – as family does – to be successful.”
In the national food franchise category, H&H ranked higher than notable brands such as Charlie’s Subs, Jumba Juice, Marco’s Pizza and Great Wraps, among others. In the Under 50 Unit category for all franchises, H&H scored higher than Zoup, Voodoo BBQ & Grill, @Home Healthcare and Honest-1 Auto Care, among others.
According to Ms. Kamm, there are several unique features of H&H’s franchise model that appeal to the franchise owner from day one and each subsequent year:
- Very affordable franchise investment level – Entrepreneur Magazine named H&H one of the best franchises to purchase under $50,000. The company also offers special pricing for military veterans.
- Low overhead – Franchisees don’t need a storefront, typically work from home, deliver products from their own car (versus a freezer truck/van) and pay no royalties.
- Corporate training & support – Every new franchise owner receives assistance in getting its business up and running from day one. Corporate sales professionals obtain multiple local retail accounts, provide sales training on how to obtain more and set up third party storage/freezer accommodations.
For current franchisees, the company holds an annual expo – which was recently held in San Antonio – to provide information and train its franchisees on items such as new products, sales, operating efficiencies, marketing and customer service. Additionally, H&H conducts quarterly meetings.
- Great product line – H&H has created an award-winning product line to give franchisees an advantage in their market place. Products include Fruitfull® Frozen Fruit Bars, Healthy Indulgence® Decadent Dips™, Be Happy & Healthy Breads, Be Happy & Healthy Snacks and Oskri Organics.
- National distribution - H&H products are available in more than 5,000 locations around the US in stores such as Publix, Whole Foods and other fine retailers... as well as internationally in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Canada.
While the multiple 2012 Franchise Satisfaction Awards are gratifying, the company is not resting on its laurels and is reviving up for a strong growth year.
“Right now, because of the unique benefits our model offers and the quality of our product, interest from entrepreneurs starting a franchise with us is high,” states Ms. Kamm. “We are actively seeking franchises in new markets that don’t offer our products and in new territories within large existing markets that our existing franchisees just can’t serve,” states Ms. Kamm. “We believe 2012 will be a strong expansion year for us.”
Individuals who wish to learn more about franchise opportunities are encouraged to contact an H&H Marketing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 561-367-0739.
The Franchise Satisfaction Awards — Background Information
The 2011 FBR 50 — Franchisee Satisfaction Awards surveyed more than 300 leading franchise systems, representing over 65,000 franchisees, which made it the largest survey of franchisee satisfaction ever completed. The end result is an exclusive list of companies that truly represents the best franchise opportunities in the marketplace today. View the complete list at topfranchises.franchisebusinessreview.com.
About Happy & Healthy Products Inc.
Located in Boca Raton, Fla., Happy & Healthy Products Inc. is a national franchisor of leading brands such as Fruitfull, Happy Indulgence Decadent Dips and Be Happy & Health Snacks. Created in 1991 by Linda Kamm, the Certified Woman Business Enterprise Company is ranked as one of the “Top Low Cost Franchises under $50,000” by Entrepreneur Magazine and was named the 9th best Food Franchise by Franchise Business Review in 2012.
The company is on the Web at www.happyandhealthy.com.