5 Ways Fresh Healthy Vending Beats Traditional Vending Machines
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA – (March 22, 2012) – For decades, vending machines have gotten a bad rap. Problem is, much of it was well deserved. After all, they have traditionally served up unhealthy food and drink options that left parents reeling and adults challenged in trying to stick with their goal of eating healthy. In 2010, all of that changed when a company called Fresh Healthy Vending entered the market with a whole new machine and a healthy mission.
“People have complained about vending machine fare for many years,” explains Dan Negroni, the chief executive officer and president of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “It was high time that someone revolutionize the industry, so that’s exactly what we at Fresh Healthy Vending did. Now it will never be the same again. People have come to expect more out of a vending machine, and we are happy to be there to give it to them.”
Here are five ways that Fresh Healthy Vending beats traditional vending machines:
- Healthy snacks. While traditional vending machines were stocked with snacks containing too much fat, salt, sugar, and calories, Fresh Healthy Vending machines are different. They are stocked with healthy food options, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, baked chips, healthy cereal bars, and yogurt.
- Healthy beverages. Fresh Healthy Vending has revolutionized the beverage options, as well. Traditional machines mainly offered sugary sodas, while the new machines offer a variety of healthy options, including 100 percent fruit juice, smoothies, tea, and soymilk.
- New look and design. While older vending machines were drab, boring, and often difficult to use, Fresh Healthy Vending machines have even transformed the design and appearance of the machines. Their machines feature bright colors, are dual-climate controlled so that cold foods can also be offered, and are user-friendly.
- New mission. The old vending machine mission was simply to make money, regardless of what was being offered to consumers. Fresh Healthy Vending has a mission of giving people access to healthy snack options, in an effort to combat the obesity issue that the country is facing.
- Progressive business opportunity. Fresh Healthy Vending offers those seeking to start a small business with a unique business idea. Franchising the vending machines gives business owners an opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing the industry and becoming a part of something that helps solve a significant problem
“With Fresh Healthy Vending, we have addressed some of the issues in the industry that gave rise to its negative reputation,” adds Negroni. “People are noticing and supporting the transformation, and it’s only going to continue to get better. It’s an exciting time to be in healthy vending.”
Fresh Healthy Vending has machines in 44 states across the country, as well as in Canada. New machine locations are added monthly. Franchisees are able to choose from over 500 brands to stock the machines. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are located in a variety of places, including hospitals, office buildings, military bases, workout facilities, and on school campuses. To learn more Fresh Healthy Vending machines, visit their site at www.freshhealthyvending.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Based in San Diego, Fresh Healthy Vending is a company that started in 2010 and is revolutionizing vending machines by filling them with healthy, natural and organic food and beverage options. Dubbed the “future of vending” Fresh is the largest Healthy Vending company in North America. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines offer 100-percent juices, fresh vegetables, fruits, smoothies, and yogurts amongst other healthy snacks and beverages. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are franchised and are being placed in schools, offices and other locations throughout the world. To learn more about Fresh Healthy Vending, visit the website at www.freshvending.com.