5 Things Different About Fresh Healthy Vending
April 23, 2012 // Franchising.com // SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA – When it comes to the vending machine industry, a lot has stayed the same for decades. Until recently, there had been very few changes in the industry, with the same boring machines offering the same unhealthy products. When Fresh Healthy Vending entered the scene in 2010, they began a revolution of the industry once known for its high-fat, high-sugar, junk food options.
“We are on a mission to change the industry, and we have been quite successful at it, so far,” explains Dan Negroni, the chief executive officer and president of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “We are changing what people expect out of a vending machine, and it is for the better. People are beginning to embrace the vending machine as a beneficial resource they can turn to.”
Fresh Healthy Vending has quickly gained a reputation of being unique in a variety of ways, including these 5 ways that set them apart:
- The food. Traditional vending machines were stocked with inexpensive junk food that would tide consumers over for a brief time before they were looking for their next snack. Today, Fresh Healthy Vending offers a wide variety of healthy, natural, and organic options for consumers to choose from. Options include fresh fruits and vegetables, yogurt, and baked snack items.
- The drinks. Before Fresh Healthy Vending revolutionized the industry, the machines were largely filled with sugary sodas, which most health professionals warn against. Their new machines offer a variety of healthier drinks, including tea, pure fruit juices, soy milk, and smoothies.
- The machines. Forget the drab, dull machines that once were. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are enticing to consumers. The machines are nicely designed, brightly colored, and dual-temperature controlled, so that they can hold both warm and cold food and beverage options.
- The philosophy. The old vending machines were merely profit based, with little care regarding what consumers were being offered. Fresh Healthy Vending is on a mission to give people access to convenient, healthy snack options. The company was started out of concern for people having access to making better food choices.
- The franchises. Fresh Healthy Vending has developed a successful program for those looking to open their own small business and become a franchisee. Those who franchise the machines are given a program that includes all the tools, training, and guidance they need in order to succeed.
“Fresh Healthy Vending has become a force in self-service retailing through the swift rise of its network of Fresh Healthy Vending machines,” adds Negroni. “Our machines have transformed an entire industry. We’re pretty happy about that.”
Fresh Healthy Vending recently added Fresh Healthy Café, featuring gourmet coffee vending, to its line-up. They currently have over 1,400 machines placed across America and Canada. All machines are stocked with healthy, natural foods. Through a dedicated franchise network of over 130 franchisees, their machines are located in such places as school campuses, office buildings, workout facilities, hospitals, and military bases.
To learn more Fresh Healthy Vending machines, visit their site at www.freshhealthyvending.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Based in San Diego, Fresh Healthy Vending is a company that started in 2010 and is revolutionizing vending machines by filling them with healthy, natural and organic food and beverage options. Dubbed the “future of vending” Fresh is the largest Healthy Vending company in North America. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines offer 100-percent juices, fresh vegetables, fruits, smoothies, and yogurts amongst other healthy snacks and beverages. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are franchised and are being placed in schools, offices and other locations throughout the world. To learn more about Fresh Healthy Vending, visit the website at www.freshvending.com.