Jamba Juice Plans Two-Day Grand Opening Celebration of their Washington
DC Stores, Partnership with Tennis Superstar and Entrepreneur Venus Williams
Monday, July 9, 2012 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 – 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Ms. Venus Williams, International Tennis Star & Entrepreneur
- Hon. Vincent Gray, Mayor, Washington, DC (invited)
- Hon. Hilda Solis, United States Secretary of Labor
- Dr. Regina Benjamin, United States Surgeon General (invited)
- Hon. Kaya Henderson, Chancellor, DC Public Schools
- Hon. Phil Mendelson, Chairman, Council, District of Columbia (invited)
- Hon. Michael Brown, Speaker Pro Temp, Council, District of Columba (invited)
- Mr. Mike Curtain, Chief Operating Officer, DC Central Kitchen
- Mr. Eric Hargis, Executive Director, National PTA
- Mr. Bruce Schroder, President of Stores & COO, Jamba Juice Company
Monday, July 9, 2012
1333 19th Street
NW Washington, DC 20036
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
50 Mass Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20002
Jamba Juice Company President of Stores & COO, Bruce Schroder and Venus Williams to host local and national VIPs at their two new stores in Washington, DC. Grand Opening events will highlight Jamba's entry into the market, health and wellness initiatives, and entrepreneurship. Jamba executives, Venus Williams and VIPs will deliver remarks. Williams will be onsite on Tuesday, July 10, signing autographs, and taking pictures with customers. Jamba's mascot, Bananaman, and team members will be handing out discount cards, and greeting customers at both locations.
For Jamba Juice Company
About Jamba Juice Company
Founded in 1990, Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA) is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot coffee and teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, frozen yogurt, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. Jamba-branded products for at-home enjoyment are also available through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets. As of April 3, 2012, there were 769 Jamba Juice store locations globally. Jamba is a proud sponsor of "Team Up for a Healthy America" in the fight against childhood obesity and encourages fans to join the Team Up community of celebrities, athletes and other leaders committed to getting kids active and involved at www.myhealthpledge.com. Fans of Jamba Juice can find out more about Jamba Juice's locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com or by contacting Jamba's Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
/PRNewswire -- July 3, 2012/
SOURCE Jamba Juice Company